for Cosmic Aria

6/20/2015 c7 Guest
I love the idea of Rachel as an alien, good job building this world
6/2/2015 c7 cstotts1
Love this story ! Will it be continued ? I would really like to read about the Berrae-dan and Tubbin-tun meeting !
10/26/2014 c7 Daeru
Omg this is hilarious! I hope you eventually update this!
8/19/2014 c7 Paula
i swear you must hate me with all these cliffhangers
7/13/2014 c7 Yoitstheshiznit
This story is weirdly awesome. Keep going! :)
4/11/2014 c7 9EagleRay
Funny enough, I just got finished re-reading this story, and I can't help but wonder: When will you continue this?

Pretty please? It's very good. Probably the best Alien!Glee story I've read so far.
9/23/2013 c7 Doritos79
I hope you will continue your story because I find it very original I love to soon for the next chapter :)
9/23/2013 c2 Doritos79
i love this fiction very funny :)
9/23/2013 c1 Doritos79
awesome !
8/25/2013 c7 5Wlfgrrl
I'm very much enjoying this! You've got a wonderful mix of humor, pathos and suspense going on. I'm really eager to learn more about Rachel (including the "full reveal" of her true appearance) and perhaps the origins of her own and the others' races, i.e. how and why did they migrate, etc. Just how long have they been living amongst us? The reference to a thousand years is certainly intriguing. I also really like the paralleling of Santana's closeted fears (internalized homophobia even) with Rachel's situation and the effect it's had on her. The intense deflection and aggression is rather like Karofsky's early response to Kurt. The (not so latent) attraction is interesting to read about as well... on both Rachel's and Santana's parts. Others may have a differing perception, but I really like that Brittany is standing up for Rachel and calling people out on their 'isms' and 'phobias'. Also a lovely change to have Tina stepping up as well! Fantastic work and I can't wait to read more! : )
6/29/2013 c7 DHolley
I like it, it's different. Really can't wait to see where you take this.
6/24/2013 c7 Arial Wolf
Nice story
Brilliant thanks
6/22/2013 c7 djsmith10186
Love seeing a new update. Keep up the great work.
6/22/2013 c7 ShadowCub
I like it, but I'm with Santana, how many of them are around?
6/22/2013 c7 guest
Wonderful story

Rachel's awkwardness and embarrassment at going through alien puberty is endearing and amusing

Though Brittany can sit down with all her chastising, she's worse than Finn and Schuester
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »