for Cosmic Aria

6/18/2012 c6 17SweeTarts151
Great chapter, thanks for the update, I love the alien story line :)
6/18/2012 c6 insert25centshere
Oh my Barbra! Really amazing story. I feel all suspense-y if that's even a feel.
6/18/2012 c6 4We're A Two Shot
I know its not right, but I'm with Santana on this one: is everybody a fucking alien? Pods, units, injectors what the hell man. I feel bad for Rachel though, its not her fault she's different (
6/18/2012 c6 Abnab
good chapter!
6/18/2012 c6 10sharkgeek
This is really quirky, I love the idea of Rachel being an alian, and Lord T too? Masterstroke!
6/18/2012 c6 cstotts1
I love all of your stories but this one ... I wish I could take to bed and cuddle every night. I have got this visual picture of a tea party with Lord Tubbington do a cheshire cat hover and floating pickles plates to everyone and talking to the , Brittney and Rachel conversing over tea and cookies and Santana with folded arms scowling and a plate piled high with scones, jam, pickles. LMAO. please do continue
6/18/2012 c6 8aquarius127
I'm so happy that you updated this again! Poor Rachel, it seems that Santana isn't very interested right now and I doubt it'll get better any time soon.

Looking forward to what's next!
6/18/2012 c6 52elitemassacre6
Very excited that you've found the time to update this again. It's interesting and original and i definately hope to be able to read more as soon as you have the oppurtunity
6/17/2012 c6 13unicyclehippo
This is wonderful, really interesting. Please update quickly! I'm really enjoying it.
6/17/2012 c1 beverlie4055
love the chapter
6/7/2012 c5 VickiiMadd
woah whatt! lol i wills be expecting that next chapter! :P
6/2/2012 c5 Gleelover47
This is really good, please update soon, I only read this after I voted on your poll, but this is one of my faveourite stories you've written
5/20/2012 c5 AdelaideGleek
I really like this one

Please say yoou'll update it
3/5/2012 c5 3QuinnBlair
I really really like this story! It confuses and intrigues me but I really do like it.
2/22/2012 c5 7sucker-for-a-romcom
I had NO idea what to expect when I clicked on this fic but it's great. Actually, Rachel being an alien would explain so many things ;)

I loved the line about underestimating Tina. It should be a Glee fandom motto or something.

Also, I'm probably being really stupid and missing something obvious but I didn't understand what the 'only about me' thing meant. As in Rachel would only help Tina?

Any thoughts of adding Sugar to the story? I think she could be pretty funny as an alien still adjusting to humans. Again, it would explain a lot!

Looking forward to an update.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »