for Cosmic Aria

1/2/2012 c3 Collis1onCourse
this is so interesting. I'm into scifi movies and I never would've imagined a scifi glee. looking forward to the next chapters~
12/21/2011 c3 52elitemassacre6
I freaking love this double p, it's kind of strange, and more in depth than I thought. I'm pretty interested in this one, but i'm also pretty patient, and I'll wait for when you have the time to update anything. I love your writing style and all your pezberry awesome.
12/19/2011 c3 5riverkirby
lol omg i am inlove with this lol LT is also alien ! YES! nd has brittany to take care of him I love how Brittany is not even scared of Rachel :)

I do not have tentacles LOL! omg lol then the sex question LOL OMG lol YES! brittany made Schue uncomfy lol :P can u have babies if you had sex with schue would the stork come lol and Schue is like What! I thought it was perfectly appropriate lol hmm hybrid babies would be awesome.

and of course Quinn would ask you are female right? lol that made Rachel laugh lol

they wanna know how she is different lol oh her diet.. sounds.. like it would be bad..like humans.. Probing really? that is an insult lol

woah Puck said that's unfair? why is it unfair her dads have celebrated their hundredth earth year?

she has the same life span as they do... wait.. envy made bad bedfellows? Ohh does she have powers?
12/19/2011 c3 bowlofcereal
Interesting story! I can't wait to read more!
12/18/2011 c3 1xXSummer AngelXx
thats really..uhm interesting, while strange, it's interesting (:
12/18/2011 c3 11TrustInFaith
I loved it. I hope u post again soon.
12/18/2011 c3 2Fj90
i love it
12/18/2011 c3 3QuinnBlair
I like this...I enjoy this story more than should.
12/18/2011 c3 4We're A Two Shot
I want crazy ET sex soon I need to see how she works! Even I'm kind of curious and damn 100th birthday? Wow
12/18/2011 c3 esuedros
This is sooo much fun!, I love it!

Also your other fics are excellent, even if they aren't even half way through.

Thanks!
12/18/2011 c3 monsterfish
this story is birrlante
12/18/2011 c3 6G6-flying
Oh gosh, theyre like kids in a candy store... a slightly scary candy store at that but... I think Britts question was the best :) Oh and she HAS POWERS? My body is ready.
12/16/2011 c2 2thatdamnyank
this is the crackiest thing ive ever read and i freaking love it i couldnt stop laughing from the first sentence to the last so cant wait for an update
12/14/2011 c2 11TrustInFaith
I loved it. Post again soon.
12/11/2011 c2 lee
huh... really interesting story. always love reading your fics. looking forward for the next part of this one. heh lord tubbington's an alien - i kept picturing that talking dog from men in black.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »