for Cosmic Aria

12/9/2011 c1 2Fj90
i love it
12/8/2011 c1 6DarkndAngel9
OH MY GOD! I MAY LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS YES IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER, BUT OH MY GOD! Ok ok. Let me just say that first line is brilliant and the follow up is even better. Rachel would say exactly that! Omg tho. I can't get over it. Her arm just fell off and she just put it back. LMAO. I can't stop laughing. This is brilliant. I love how Santana says Rachel instead of Yentl the first time just shows how freaked everyone is. "So get to 'splaining'"!

So she's silver like the silver surfer! She's one of their people? Gah she's an alien this is awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
12/8/2011 c1 pd
That first sentence, is just jaw-dropping. It's the funniest thing I've read all day.
12/8/2011 c1 AstronautZombieBerndi
You have the most remarkable ability to make me read the most random things. I think it's the eventual promise of Pezberry loving. And maybe alien-loving.

So, suffice to say, definitely looking forward to whatever may come. And I really mean whatever.
12/8/2011 c1 Hayling333
...yes. Just, YES. To all of it. :D
12/8/2011 c1 3Caelus06
great story. talk about a ball right outta left field.
12/8/2011 c1 4We're A Two Shot
That ending had me picturing katy perrys ET video hahahaha. This freaked me out in the best way. I shouldn't have laughed at the opening line but it was just so damn ridiculous I just had to. I love your randomness!
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8