for A Few Final Words

1/4 c1 24Amymimi
Awww, this is short and sweet. I tell you, I was amazed to see how long he'd lived! Something to strive for, to be certain!
7/29/2013 c1 Guest
Could you please do the gangs reaction
1/18/2013 c1 Arlun McDarlin
That sounds just like Col. Potter would have said it. I was laughing my ass off at the 1st 3 lines because of the simularity with his vernacular... Then later in the 3rd line, as soon as Henry Blake was mentioned, it stopped me like an emergency brake ;(. Because that's when I realized it was about death. I didn't know Harry Morgan was dead, yet. It hit me like a brick... And it still hurts, as I write this. May Harry Morgan rest in peace.
11/26/2012 c1 6cmee57
Thank you! Harry Morgan was a wonderful actor and Sherman Potter was wonderful character. They're both great men.
12/17/2011 c1 kidall
Thank you Mr. Morgan for the hours of entertainment. And thank you BJMccoy for the tribute. Well done.
12/13/2011 c1 4WriterMonkey0626
A very well written little tribute.

RIP Colonel Potter
12/11/2011 c1 8Hannaesthetic
this was a lovely peace. Rest in peace Sherm *salutes*
12/11/2011 c1 170hippiechick2112
awwwwwwwww! so nice. and so sweet. =( r.i.p. he will be missed!
12/10/2011 c1 PBIceCream
I didn't hear about that! Lovely tribute, thank you.
12/9/2011 c1 Allie Lennon
Aww that was cute!yeh i was on my way to school when i heard that he died and i was all crying and my mom was like"dude, it is a TV show!" i was crying,"but mom hes col. potter.Thats so sad!"she thought i was going crazy! yeah RIP HARRY MORGAN!
12/9/2011 c1 12Dhani Harper
Beautifully written. I was so sad to hear that he had died. Thanks for this tribute to the Double Natural's toughest bird.
12/9/2011 c1 39loneguppy
Very nice sentiment.
12/8/2011 c1 NCISMASH4ever
I was so sad to hear Harry Morgan had died. I found your story a comfort. Thanks for sharing!

~Meg~
12/8/2011 c1 10Paulina'sHM
This is beautiful. I remember when Harry said something similar. I'm still so sad that he passed away, but he did live a good long life.