for Faceless

11/10/2016 c1 elizabeth sibthorp
I just LOVE your disclaimers!
I'm going to be reviewing your story in short order! Very promising! You'll be hearing from me again.
2/13/2015 c6 yalyssa
Good effort here! I respect your courage to post a story.
7/12/2014 c6 Guest
Please finish this story! :-)
5/10/2014 c6 Guest
Any chance you'll pick this back up...? I hope so, even though it's been quite a while.
4/30/2014 c6 cal j
come on dude u got me all excited that im going to see Riddick again yeah! then you cut me off and u haven't updated in forever ahhhh nooo come on dude u can't shove me in the dark now u were doing great please continue I hate when people have a good start then suddenly stop.
3/15/2014 c6 Guest
More please!
3/1/2014 c6 Guest
more please!
2/27/2014 c6 Guest
Ooh. This is such a great story! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! Please keep writing! You have a great way with words! ;-)
2/27/2014 c4 Guest
Absolutely loved the flashback to the scene where Fry almost gets taken by the monster. The way you write about riddick's face and changing emotions (all happening in a split second) was fantastic!
10/13/2013 c6 3Sasyoura
hyho o
you really got talent. i like how you are changing always the pov's so you can see nearly every situation from another angle. at the time you are not forcing the changing on pov like never update two chapter with the pov of the same character. its really refreshing. and the plot itself is really good. some spell errors here or there but the numbers are really low and it's nothing that wouldn't be survived. even tough i've got to admit that you made riddick al little bit softer than my taste (original wohooo!) . i am really courios what's about to happen next *_*
10/4/2013 c6 lunaazul1991
es perfecto me fascina tu fic y si quieres cambiarlo es tu historia la verdad solo podria mejorar jejejeje bueno mientras lo sigas es realmente genial
9/28/2013 c6 14MinakoTrickster
Hey there, happened upon this story. I was always a fan of Fry and was super disappointed that she died in the end of the first.

Though, we technically didn't see her die... Yeah, I'm holding on to delusional hope, but as you said, that's why we have fanfics.

I have thus enjoyed the story, the different ending where Riddick didn't let Fry go. I'm curious how he went about it. But now, I'm like, this is about the time that crazy society attacks New Mecca, if not a bit after getting in contact with Riddick.

But this is a different version and I'm curious how your events will play out as it is not Toombs going after Riddick on an icy planet. In fact, Riddick is on a planet with gambling and hookers.

Sounds far more interesting than the icy planet, actually. Haha.

I look forward to the edited version and what you will fix up or change to better suit what you will have go with this story.

Thank you for writing this!
9/25/2013 c6 Inubaki
What can I say other than I love it! It's something I'm dying to see how it turns out! Wonderful job! Please keep writing.
9/19/2013 c6 2Emery Watson
Hey. I like this story. I was glad to see you may be updating soon. Don't get too down about having a hard time continuing it, writing is much more difficult than most think it is. I think you do a good job with the characters and keeping them in character, so keep it up and don't lose heart!
9/5/2013 c6 lulubell6
I love this story. There is not enough Riddick/Fry stories out there. I am so happy to see that you came back to it. I am so looking forward to reading more.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »