for The Unusual Disney Resident

6/8/2013 c3 4mk-fur-law
Nice chapter! ;)
5/28/2013 c3 1FieryHush
This is going to fabulous. Mickey's dialogue had me in gigglefits throughout the chapter. This certainly needs more recognition! Not everyday do you see a fic where it stars someone hoping to work in Disneyland or Disney World. xD

Poor Abigail... but she'll fit in soon enough! It's Disney, for crying out loud!
5/4/2013 c2 25civilwarrose
You updated, I like this! Particularly the description of the buildings, the area of Mickey's office and the moment where she realized she became animated like everyone else. Really nice!
3/2/2013 c1 civilwarrose
I LOVE this:

"What darkness do the characters of good keep hidden? What gem of goodness do the villains not want anyone to know about? How different is Disney's idealistic side of life different from the cynicism we put upon ourselves when we stop being children and learn to live in the difficult real world as grownups where there's no magic and no happily ever after?""

I like that thought. You usually think of Disney characters in terms of black and white, and I like fanfics that make ALL of them three dimentional and more "shades of grey." It is an interesting thought. I hope you continue. Is Joy going to "meet" characters? Sounds like an interesting premise for a crossover and different.
3/2/2013 c1 thequietphotographer
I really love the story. Can't wait until you update!
3/1/2013 c2 4mk-fur-law
Wow, I was really anticipating an update on this story. What is this? Definitely not a chapter. Could you at least TRY?
7/11/2012 c1 mk-fur-law
Wonderful! This is really good! Is Joy you or your own character?
12/9/2011 c1 2FrissFrost04
Fantastic so far, Joy. :D Keep up the good work!
12/9/2011 c1 5Lucy in the Sky with Dimonds
I'm excited to see how this plays out. You seem pretty experienced, and I'm looking forward to an update.
12/9/2011 c1 23velonicaSushi
Oh my god this is awesome :)

I know that you're probably busy and stuff, but I hope that you can update soon because I wanted to know more about the dark side of the Disney world too :D

Anyhow, great job!