for Another Choice

4/25/2014 c10 5icanhearthedrums
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!? NOOOOOO!
4/25/2014 c8 icanhearthedrums
WHAT THE ...!
4/25/2014 c7 icanhearthedrums
AWW i loved this chapter...is it weird that I love jimmie/charles' relationship...it's so cute!
4/25/2014 c5 icanhearthedrums
god i was laughing my butt off when jimmie told him to do it so that raven wouldnt hear him scream LOL i'm loving Jimmie!
4/25/2014 c1 icanhearthedrums
whoa...trippy!
5/2/2013 c10 frostonthetrees
I didn't login,look me up.
AWESOME STORY,please continue!
7/22/2012 c10 32ElReyCiervo
Nice chapter. I feel really bad for Frank.

I totally LOL'ed when at the spit-take part of the story when Erik choked and Charles got mad and compared himself to a bunny and then everyone laughed at him. Hilarious! :)

Please tell me that Fancy wasn't cremated and that his ashes are in the box. That's the conclusion I came to when Frank said, "Dis...is Fancy." Cremation. So yeah, please tell me I'm wrong.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ms. MusicLover
4/6/2012 c9 73ChristianGateFan
Alas, I have fallen behind on reviewing this! I'm sorry.

Anyway, haha, I love Frank! I can't wait to see the rest of his and Fancy's story play out. This gets more and more interesting as it branches off from the usual XMFC paths. :)
4/2/2012 c9 5random4ever
I am honestly surprised- even with Frank's accent and all of the information in this chapter, I still read it fairly quickly (20 minutes for 3.5k words isn't half bad). It was concise, yet realistic. I just found myself missing the reactions of Frank and Eric- they were barely there. Other than that: why do you strive to torment us so? Oh well, if a wait means a good chapter I think that that is a fair trade...

Random
3/12/2012 c1 random4ever
Yes! Much better. It's more accessible now for the unknowing! The wording is fine, it makes perfect sense, so don't worry about it.
3/6/2012 c8 random4ever
Lovely follow-up story.

It's just the first chapter that is slightly off, and the smut, so maybe you should try to work on that a little because it distracts from the novelty of the rest of the piece. If you're not comfortable with that you could also fade out, that's fine as well.

I bet that if you even just fixed up chapter 1, this would get a lot more reviews, because I bet a lot are stopping at that, like I was about to do. Am I ever glad I didn't!

Sidenote: who on Earth is "Fancy?"

Keep it up!

Random
2/13/2012 c7 46WingedWolf121
*droooooooool*

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way (you are really, really, really, good at writing bed scenes), Erik is a LOTR fan? I'm torn between saying awesome and adorable, just because I think that comparing someone to Galadriel's phial is the sweetest thing ever and at the same time Charles's reaction is really adorable. Also, references to Wart ftw! (I loved that book.)

I love the reference to the scars, and again, your sexytimes writing is freaking fantastic.

Also, why is your wonderful, giving peace a chance because he loves Charles Erik not canon? He's certainly in character (another impossibly optimistic Charles-type wreaking havoc on the world? XD)

Back to Jimmy: The "talking in dreams" thing is so cool. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in an earlier review, but it's really, really, cool. But poor Jimmie! I can only imagine how confusing (wrong word, but I can't think of the right one) his feelings have to be, especially since Charles really does belong to Erik. But I love the serenity with which he deals with his feelings.

And the little "Even if you were a girl, you'd be so far outta my league!" bit is fantastic. It reminds me that for his plighted trouts, Jimmie is still, in some ways, just a normal guy.

I loook forward to next update!
1/30/2012 c7 9MeadowLark4491
I apparently forgot to review the last chapter...I meant to, honest I did. Had the review box open a couple times, but always got called away. Regarding that one I want to say that I love Jimmie's dad.

Now, onto this chapter. Let me say first that I liked this chapter quite a bit. There's a languid passion to it that one doesn't always find with Charles/Erik stories. I would say my one hitch is the dialogue this chapter. The other chapters have felt...I don't know, more genuine almost? It felt like they were all talking in some form of high prose, some sort of chivalric language. Really, the place I felt it most fit was the very end with Jimmie and Charles. It may just be my personal opinion of Erik, but he seems far more too the point than the flowery language allows. Again, this may be personal preference more than anything.

I want to reiterate that I did like the chapter, it was well composed and pretty well written. Charles was...well he was Charles so there's a part of me that always wants to call him adorable and wrap him up in thick quilts to cuddle him.
1/29/2012 c4 Haylia Jones
Awesome.
1/24/2012 c6 NECO NECO
i've never thought this Jimmie would be -so easily- forgiven.. But it's okay.. You remind me of that eternally kind-hearted Charles.. :( then i am okay with that forgiveness..really.

Please continue sooner.. I can't wait for more updates..

I really like this story..(^^,)

thank you for writing..