for A Lullaby

5/30/2020 c4 3TheBightmores87
Good story you should finish it.
10/28/2016 c4 lsstvrules
Please give us some more! This is getting good.
7/31/2012 c4 Longaway
Oh i can't wait what happened next. I hope that the father of the babies will not show up. Ad if he show up i hope that he refuses to know C.C. and he don't want to see babies. Oh, i still hope that Niles is the real father of her babies. Please update soon :)
6/4/2012 c4 9ElectraE
Ohh such a lovely story, please update as soon as you can:)
4/15/2012 c4 2ladybrin
i LOVED this chapter- you had a LOT goingon in it- but it was still good- I am glad you showed cc and niles cooking togehter- and i can't wait to see CC learn t trust niles and their love- don't know if you wil let the natural father know about the kids- but i HOPE NOT- if he does I hope he refuses to have anything to do with cc or the babies- that way niles can adopt them and will be their father in every way- that would be cool- well thanks for letting me share my ideas with you-
1/6/2012 c3 15Mystique84
great so far and i thought you were going to make a twist that Niels was the father after a drunk night out with CC, please continue!
12/25/2011 c3 18CCandNiles4ever
AWWWW, cute chapter :) Can't wait to see more Niles/C.C. moments and I adored his declaration about loving the baby regardless of who the father was, that was so sweet. Anyways, great job, can't wait to read more. Update soon!
12/24/2011 c3 6rx9872
This is a good story. Twins, huh? That should be interesting. I hope CC gives Niles the chance to help her. Looking forward to an update.
12/24/2011 c3 2ladybrin
I really enjoyed this chpater- can't wait formore iles and cc moments-
12/19/2011 c2 ladybrin
Well I am enjoying this immensely- this chapter did make sense and i liked how sweet niles was to her- can't wait until he really knows what is happening to her- hope everything is fine with them-
12/19/2011 c2 18CCandNiles4ever
I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next when Niles finds out she's pregnant! And who is the father? This is going to get good, I can tell! Update soon, please :)
12/10/2011 c1 ME
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
12/10/2011 c1 2ladybrin
haha- this will be dramatic and have funny moments- i hope niles and cc work things out- with no interference from the other guy
12/10/2011 c1 18CCandNiles4ever
I want to see Niles' reaction to the pie in his face :) Keep going with this I am enjoying it tremendously so far :)