for the burning sun

6/28 c2 3amorphouscrystals
This is the first ever fic I’ve read of the couple and I am thankful. Beautiful!
11/11/2018 c2 6QuirkCirc
ugh my heart. oh well, it's not like I needed it anyways
12/29/2017 c2 9Evanlyn Winter
1 this was beautiful
2 wait how did he get sick bc he said he didnt think it was the cold?
3 ugh just stab me that was so beautiful
12/9/2017 c1 ArEgularDude
F me that was deep
7/3/2017 c2 commanderbog
This was so perfectly fragile and personal, especially at the part where you note that Rin could see her pulse because she was so close. This felt beautiful without needing to be explicit, and it was a very gentle read that I sincerely enjoy. I like the relationship between Sheimi and Rin in Ao no Exorcist because they're the cliché shy girl meets pompous boy couple. Sometimes, cliché is better. 5 stars. Excellent writing talent.
7/3/2017 c1 commanderbog
That was so sweet! I gushed with fluffiness! I love how you captured their personalities and laid the isolated, cold setting between them and the warmeness of their closeness. It made this anecdote really personal.
6/5/2017 c2 2ShateredDreamsAmongOtherThings
I enjoyed this !
4/24/2017 c2 Guest
Can you make more even though that is probably the end and btw if I'm anonymous (I shouldn't be but who cares) my name is Annalisa-Mae :3
2/5/2017 c2 nekonotaishou
wow this is just what I was looking foru;
1/16/2017 c1 21EmberSkies
I think I'm in love with your writing.
11/11/2016 c2 0anhonestpuck0
Awh :)
8/13/2016 c2 Guest
Thank you for writing this. Truly 10/10
6/27/2016 c2 Guest
This was so well written and in character. You wrote shiemi beautifully, she's a difficult character to pin down.
1/31/2016 c2 2Kiichigo-no-Kokoro
Ahhhh so cute, there needs to be more rinshi fanfic on this website... sigh, good job though -
1/25/2016 c2 21EmberSkies
Haha! I'll review, don't worry. I really like this. It's so angst and in character, and OMG THE FEELS!
...sorry. But seriously! I really liked this.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »