for Alternate Ending to Frostbite

can not wait for more
11/27/2012 c13 angelsfanfictions
please please update
9/30/2012 c11 25Samwysesr
Good chapter—can't wait for the next one!
8/20/2012 c10 star
it was great cant watfor the next could have have the boys try to figer out what is going on between rose and could all so have a stragio attacka that would make dimka come bake
8/20/2012 c10 5Lifes-a-beech7878
this is realy good
8/4/2012 c9 25Samwysesr
Shit, don't leave me hanging! Update!
7/26/2012 c9 1meemzy
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE... before you do anything else...please continue this... i like this the most so far out of all of your fanfics cuz this is almost all you, the other two i read where the ones where the characters were reading the books and about half of that was the book. I like that a lot but this shows your true writing style and I like it.
7/16/2012 c9 4werewolf18
oh come on please update soon
i love it
7/9/2012 c9 accoutdeleted
Awesome ! I luv it update soon please also can u check out my story secrets from the past? Just click on my profile to get to my stories
7/5/2012 c9 Guest
ooh drama is Mason going to be a good friend or is he going to to rate e'm out of even worse blackmail her! who knows?
6/26/2012 c9 PrincessCupcake
omc..i hate yu!how can yu stop it lik dht?i wanna kno wats on her desk! btw I lik yur story its good jst update quicker plz. oh nd on dha OneDirection question...well I am to use Louis' words.. a DedicatedDirectioner. I absolutely luv Harry(: So pretty plz update quicker fr a fellow Directioner nd Harry luver!
5/24/2012 c8 4sneaky lunitic spy
I love it sorry I haven't reviewed sooner I couldent login I just figured out why today to )
5/20/2012 c1 accoutdeleted
LOVED IT... NEED MORE!
5/9/2012 c8 2DRAGON-HEIR1
Nooo but wait Mase! I.. noo lol i like it but Mason wy! *sobbing in a corner growing mushrooms* I feel so bad for him! iis it going to end with rose dimitri? My shipping heart cant take it! lol cant wait for the next update!
4/4/2012 c7 1MorganvilleRoza
omg, so sad...is Rose going to tell Robyn about HER being shadow-kissed... wait, does she even know in Frostbite? Or does she find out in SHadow-Kissed? (I'm CONFUSED NOW!)

lOL, but anyway!

Great story, update soon\!
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »