for White Knight

12/14/2020 c8 Majin Othinus
Read all8 chaptersin one seating.

GIVE

US

MOAR!

P.S. I hope that you are safe and healthy during these trying times.
12/14/2020 c8 Majin Othinus
Read all8 chaptersin one seating.

GIVE

US

MOAR!

P.S. I hope that you are safe and healthy during these trying times.
12/1/2020 c8 Irbexnai
continue the story please
7/20/2020 c8 Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng
The story is really the best! I love it! Pls keep updating the story
6/17/2020 c8 2RaijuTsuiga1126
Jesus Christ, you need to get your mind out of the gutter... after you finish this fic.
4/21/2020 c8 Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng
New updates, new updates, pls!
3/14/2020 c8 1ChiDead
Only wish there is more
3/3/2020 c8 5Seiichi Yotsuba
I wouldn't flame you. But I will state that this Ichika is capable of a harem- like the Tatsuya you have created. I think in this case, Chifuyu, Houki, Kanzashi, Madoka, Tatenashi and Yamada-sensei will do
10/25/2019 c8 Guest
A los of lemon and anger...But I can't see what you find terrible on this chapter
7/12/2019 c8 Your friend
I don’t mind this but could you please update more?
3/1/2019 c8 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
I have only one thing to say: I deeply regret that this story is abandoned because I would have loved to see it continue!

I hope that one day you will find the motivation / inspiration to continue because it is too good to be abandoned!
12/21/2018 c6 Guest
You always write such annoyingly submissive male characters posing as someone dominant. It's very grating to read.

Your female characters tend to be the ones with at least semblance of personality, while your male ones go between "KILL EVERYTHING, I AM THE BEST, DON'T HARM MY [insert love interest (usually a sister)]" and simply doing everything one or two people says for whatever reason while apologizing for being alive.

Neither of these are attractive features.
10/9/2018 c3 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Is this still continue or not
9/25/2018 c6 Guest
Y'know, I'd really enjoy the story if it wasn't for such MASSIVELY FUCKED UP FAMILY DYNAMICS. I have zero issues with the "incest is wincest" trope, but a yandere psychotic brocon and a jackass siscon with an inferiority and worship complex the size of Russia kinda ruins it, emphasis on inferiority. Hell, I cringed each time Ichika became submission central. Ugh.
Anyway, good effort with the story. It was quite interesting
9/16/2018 c8 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next. Just think of the possibilities of emperor ichika lol, then mabey he could have his harem and each girl like each other lol. It's good to be the emperor indeed. Will the empress tel ichika she loves him and wants him to-do things to her, her father wouldn't mind at all, he encourages it lol. Sexy chapter/lemons are a good plus lol.
504 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »