for Uncle Doofus

11/19/2015 c1 Guest
It's too late to be laughing this hard, oh fuck it, I like being happy, well written and hilarious
1/27/2013 c1 25Shortyblackwell
This is going IMMEDIATLY to my favorites...***** 5 stars!
1/10/2013 c1 37Official Natasha Pavlova
OH MY GOSH! That was EXTREMELY funny! And so cute!
6/20/2012 c1 11AlihandriaEllis
I think, to truly appreciate this story, it must be read with your best friend when you both are high on sugar after 12:00 in the morning. Well, mission accomplished. Ziz story oozes awesomesauce. I love your work!
2/1/2012 c1 Dopebass
HAHAH ! this was a great one shot , it was cute. these fictional characters seem real though , which is great :D . you SHOULD do tue Harrisons and the Starrs . Great job man ! 3
12/12/2011 c1 3Victoria Harrison
Awww! I want a story like that with Me and georgie!
12/12/2011 c1 Sanix
hilarious :D
12/12/2011 c1 3LyssaInTheSky
KJHIASHUDSYAIUEYKEHKJEHAE ADORABLENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Since you did one with the Lennons and the McCartneys, you HAFTA do one with the Starrs and Harrisons XDDDDDDD

You must. Or I will kill you D or at least throw Paulie at you ;)
12/12/2011 c1 18Hoshi Nagaiki
This was really good. I didn't know who the characters were besides John and Paul, but I didn't feel left in the dark about it which is good. There was lots of the very cute humor that comes with kids, and I found myself cracking up a lot. I loved this line a lot:

"John had held onto the slim chance that they'd both mature once they each had families to take care of, but he had no such luck. But then again, had John changed, either? Not at all, actually."

That's very much John and Paul! Your portrayal of both of them is astounding and definitely my favorite part of this story. I especially liked that last little part with the makeup and Paul's girlish looks and John being ratted out.

Anyways, good job! Your writing style is great, very kinetic with just the right amount of description. Keep up the good work!
12/12/2011 c1 Kay
HNFVHYJSUKXMHDCFGHYSJAUZ~~~~~~~

That's Yoko-idiocy for: YOU'RE A GENIUSSSSSSSSSS

XD okay, go run along and write more adorable rp oneshots, now~