FanFiction.Net
for Unnoticed

2/18/2012 c17 1DazMyUnicornBasturd03
I agree with Arina all the way. I consider Valentine's day as single awarness day because of Joseph Vincent kufufufu :3 Also this chapter made me laugh so much xD Especially with the banners lmao And HikaruxArina are so cute! Even though I want Hikaru with entiely different person as the yaoi luver I am...

Yeah awkward...

UPDATE FASTER YOU BUTT NUT!
2/16/2012 c17 5SoraHanari8495
I still lve this story ^.^ I hope you update soon
2/15/2012 c17 10Saitoukid1412
Awwww lol So this is HikariXArina? iLove How iTS Not Cliche Like The Other Romances With Female characters,,Keep Writing! :o R4R Review for review Lol
2/14/2012 c17 JustARandomUser
aaw your fanfic is so cute! i think you should have ayumi and koaru and arina and hikaru together that be the cutest thing ever
2/14/2012 c17 30cookie-pocky-strawberry-love
Lol good job update soonciao!

Sakura
2/14/2012 c17 1CheckeredHopes
Nice.
2/14/2012 c17 11zippy
:D Hikaru blushing! Omg! Just thinking about makes me smile it's so cute. (well when Karou does too) Continue soon I want this relationship to heat up ;)
2/14/2012 c17 2illogicalThinker
This was cute!

hope you update soon.
2/14/2012 c17 MuffinMuffin
Happy Hallmark Tuesday! Anyways, great chapter. Can't wait for the next update! :3
2/14/2012 c17 2SpiritOfMusic316
Tht arina and hikaru moment was cute :) and yea I agree valentines day is stupid :P
2/14/2012 c1 35EowynAhsokaLover
Please keep in mind that I've this only after the first chapter.

Your story is decent, certainly good enough for me to read the next chapter to see what happens. Your idea of the gift exchange, while not originial, is not cliche which is a good start. I can buy into your name story; while the disliked fancy first name isn't a shocker, it doesn't detract from the story, but wouldn't the school functions like this use her real name? I will say that you didn't present your exposition in the most appealing way. Usually, it's better to have your character do a few more actions while introducing herself, even if it's montage like (ie waking up for school and talking about life while she does morning things). There a few things I personally would change, but this is your story after all.

Good luck
2/14/2012 c17 LOL
It was alright... But I prefer more romance between the twins and her than fighting :/
2/13/2012 c1 10Saitoukid1412
AMAAAAZINNNNG~! It's like so perfectl well written! Noone seems to ever be OOC And The description you use, gives the emotin of an actual anime! Arina s such a lovable character! And Ayumi makes it double the lovableness! Love the Therapist part Haha I cracked up. And I love how they use the weather to stall Ayumi Haha and I love how Arina thinks of thema as evil secret agents Haha! dont let such an amazing fanfic go to wasteeeee! Donot get writes block! when I do, I watch an entire marathon of OHSHC and my dreams do the resssst! Lol that's just me anyways love the fanfic!
2/11/2012 c16 2illogicalThinker