for I Just Too

1/29/2015 c1 Anon
It hurts so freaking bad. I've got tears in my eyes. This entire thing hurts but it was written amazingly especially the last line
10/21/2014 c1 Abby
sad but good detail yet robin becomes nightwing so he cant die and robin knows jason in most stories
10/8/2014 c1 21Simply Not
That was - horribly sad and I won't ever be able to read it again because that last line got me. Really GOT me and I can't forgive you for that.

In reality it was a horribly GOOD sad and I WILL never be able to read it again because that last line really did GET me and I haven't wanted to cry because of a fanfiction in a REALLY LONG TIME. Good job.

(I'm secretly hating and loving you)

Eva
9/7/2014 c1 Mistress of All
Even villains have a heart
7/11/2014 c1 4lego50
I rarely cry to sad stories mostly because I don't ever read the endings or just avoid them like the plague but I read it all and it made me cry. But good writing. I'll be reading a fluffing story now.
6/17/2014 c1 36PainInSilence
Hehehe
6/12/2014 c1 7Mezzem313
I really like how you wrote the part where "They huddled together on plastic chairs" and you kept adding onto that sentence. It built the emotion powerfully. It was so sad! I also liked how the Arkham criminals broke out of there to come to Robin's funeral. It was humorous while showing how Robin affected not only the lives of heros and good citizens but also the lives of criminals that Robin fought and interacted with. Needless to say, I truly think that you did a wonderful job writing about Robin's death (which many have done but you made it unique).
5/25/2014 c1 vacant-account13
Why do you have to make me cry?!
9/3/2013 c1 14Andreri25
omg... just...I need a minute to calm down. The story itself its absolutly emotional, and brightly writed, and tragic, and Ive got tears in my eyes. the story is great, but d¡the ending...it was huge, completly touching. CONGRATULATIONS!
7/22/2013 c1 4bowtiesandsuspenders
WHY. Ohmygod I can barely read what I'm typing through the tears in my eyes. I didn't think you'd actually go through with his death! But you handled it and wrote it so well that this crying is a good sign. I especially loved the very last bit, with Bruce imagining Dick wanting to take Jason in, because it fit perfectly. Despite how much pain this caused me, I wholeheartedly admit that you did a marvelous job. :)
6/25/2013 c1 Phoenix
Too beautiful for words.
3/27/2013 c1 rfvtrgbyhnujmik
Beautiful.
This was written with an excellent sense of pattern and emotion- you didn't go overboard and make it campy, but you didn't make it too dark and gritty either.
And you resolved it without a retcon to satisfy the readers.
Thank you for writing this. It's definitely going on my list of things to read again.
1/26/2013 c1 2freedomtoaster
It made me cry.
I'm actually fucking crying.
First time.
Damn.
That last line...
*whimper of sadness*
1/4/2013 c1 Mileswolph
I absolutely loved this story, it is amazing. You seem to have a gift for writing stories that make people like me cry. Spectacular.
12/14/2012 c1 12parkprot
Oh. My. Glob. I cried. I ACTAULLY CRIED. This story was too fantastic for words. I loved the connection that Robin had with the team, and how you brought Jason in at the end. My heart kind of just shattered and melted at the same time at 'Can we keep him?' It was really beautiful, so good job!
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »