for Cars and Conversations

9/27/2013 c1 49writergirl3005
At least she gave you an idea for a good story...

And Mac was just so adorable, worrying about making Stella happy.
11/16/2012 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Awesome!
12/20/2011 c1 MSFanGirl
Your an AWESOME writer LOL! I loved this story :-)
12/17/2011 c1 56BAUMember
Lovely story really made me smile. Love how Stella got embarresed it was cute and Mac being shy..
12/16/2011 c1 RhizOneill
funny, really enjoy reading this!
12/14/2011 c1 4SMackedCaskett
That was truly adorable :)
12/13/2011 c1 32lily moonlight
Hello :D You posted it! Hooray! Thank you for your kind note, blaming me :P But that's very nice, usually I get blamed for asking for angst and injury :P You know, I'm still laughing a lot at your mind screaming 'challenge accepted' XD Maybe I need to suggest a few more impossible things... such as a petite young English woman being chased by a shirtless Don *cough*...

Okay, sorry, I drifted for a moment there :D I really love this a lot! It's so much fun and so sweet and romantic! And the dialogue is hilarious, as well as being tender and caring :D It shows their relationship perfectly! The beginning is great, I loved that, you write Stella's voice so well!

The conversation is so cute, and it's exactly like Mac to ask Stella if they should have spontaneous car sex next Friday :D And that he thinks an SUV would be best because it's roomy :D Genius! Thank you!
12/13/2011 c1 14Ballettmaus
One of the best example to never say never, I guess ;-) But I don't think Lily minded having challenged you; neither do I. That's a very cute idea and a very cute story that came out of it. I actually have a problem imagining Stella and Lindsay talking about car sex, but that's an entirely different topic and I certainly don't want you to prove me wrong. ;-)

In any case, I enjoyed the dialogue; it's sweet and easy going, nice flow and easy to read!
12/13/2011 c1 16TheDistractedWriter
That put a smile on my face, and right before my finals no less! Very cute, I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for other stories. Keep up the good work!

-Kath
12/13/2011 c1 112Sehrezad
"I can be spontaneous." He glances at me again. "Next Friday I could rent an SUV and we could go for a ride and have spontaneous car sex, if you want." That was hilarious. :D:D:D Really, I was laughing out loud. It's so Mac. Isn't he cute?

Thanks for sharing! :)