FanFiction.Net
for Negative Twenty and Falling

12/13/2011 c1 roxiegirl
LOVED IT! Thank you so much! The UST was killing me, but the resolution was soooooo worth it! Yeah, Edward (Rob!) all in black skiing down the slopes...unghhhh!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!
12/13/2011 c1 3withany
I have you totally rumbled and it's no use protesting because I won't listen. Because I'm right. This is 110% proof wish-fulfilment on your part & you might as well admit it. This first chapter was such good, swoony, sexy fun. I was with her all the way, drooling a little as I read on the train, drooling more when I got home. I loved that you let us have such a long chapter, too. I've always said that there's no such thing as a book that's too long (although I took it back when BD came out) because if it's good, I want it to last as long as possible; if I don't like it, I don't care how long, I won't read it.

Chagrin: haha! The most over-used word in the Twi books. Apart from eye roll & anguished eyes. I digress.

Yes, it's all too clear that this is Katinki's "Santa baby" song: "Just put a Skiward under the tree for me...". You've got a scrap on your head's, girlie. I wants him. Bet I can beat you two falls out of three; you've given me the motivation.

Anne

;)
12/13/2011 c1 Tdot TwiFic
Whistler is so much better then Banff. Crazy girl. Even Lake Louise or Sunshine Valley is better then Banff skiing. HA. Sorry lived there but skied sunshine or louise but now live in Whistler.

Oh right there was a story here too. Hot damn. You need to do more fluff. I mean the angst is freaking great but your fluff is mesmerizing. I just said that.
12/13/2011 c1 1DeeDreamer
This was absolutely sexy and sweet and totally adorable. Thank you so much for sharing such a sweet holiday treat! xo ~DD
12/13/2011 c1 2sexycereal
This was pretty much awesome, especially after the traumatic day I've had. Funny, fluffy, and great pacing. I read it all in one go and kind of wished there was more.
12/13/2011 c1 8Just4ALE
Ah, very sweet and fluffy. Thank you!
12/13/2011 c2 30Rebadams7
What a charming story . nicely done over a reasonable timeframe very very believable and Pritikin is an amazing medical school is true Grew up in Chicago so once again wonderful job dear author wonderful job!

Apples Siri. Helped me type this!

Reb
12/13/2011 c1 Hoshihime08
That was awesome! Who needs to study for finals when there is this story just waiting to be read? I love your recent(ish) darker stuff, but this was an amazing light change. Thanks for sharing!
12/13/2011 c1 pamaroo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED this story! I think you may have written my most favorite Edward ever... definately in my top 10. Thank you so much for sharing... makes me wish this was more than one chapter long!
12/13/2011 c1 2ilovealion
I truly enjoyed this one-shot. I think it'll have to go on my TBR-again list right beside Diving Headlong. Thanks so much for the fluff. I knew you had it in you ;)

Happy Holidays to you, too, sweets.
12/13/2011 c1 cullengirl1983
this was fantastic. i don't know how you always manage to write such different things. all your fics are so different! different settings, different plots, different genres, and different voices. you have so much natural talent.

i really loved this bella. she was hilarious. i'd love to read more from these two!
12/13/2011 c2 shehazi
I just wanted themopportunity to review again... I'm still coming down from my Falling high. Loved it. Thanks for Sharing
12/13/2011 c1 shehazi
Wow wow wow wow yes yes yes... Best Christmas pressie !'thanks for sharing... You do spectacular fluff( although it's too good to be just 'fluff')

Again, thank you! Be safe and well :-)
12/13/2011 c1 28Rochelle Allison
i'm grinning so widely right now it's kind of amusing.

loved. loved~

LOVED!
12/13/2011 c2 timide
Clapping rapidly This is soooooooo good! I want a skiward!
373 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »