FanFiction.Net
for Negative Twenty and Falling

12/13/2011 c1 miamia80
I LOVE this! Cute, snarky, funny, and yes, HOT! You can write fluff! Do it again! Thank you for writing and Happy Holidays to you!

mia
12/13/2011 c1 Baklava80
That was sweet:-) Thanks and hope you have a wonderful holiday too:-) XXM
12/13/2011 c2 mommymac0508
I loved it so so so good so sweet and cute and funny and yummy kisses that could melt the snow good thank you
12/13/2011 c1 cullenbabe
loved this sooomuch! lately, i find myself favoring drabbles because they dont eat up too much of my time but this fic's really worth staying up late for. It's 2am amd i have to wake up at 530 and i'm still reading :) awesome. awesome.awesome ;)
12/13/2011 c1 7Joie Cullen
OMGOMGOMG! This was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effing cute! I love crazy Bella. I swear, my mind works just like hers. Sarcastic to a fault.

LOVE IT!
12/13/2011 c1 L
This was great! I loved Bella's inner monologue-it was so funny! Thanks for writing!
12/13/2011 c1 midsouthmama
This was fun and sweet and sexy. Thanks for sharing it with us! :D
12/13/2011 c2 blulou
Dang you are so f'ing talented. One single mega chap and it felt as complete and well-developed as any multi-chap fic (probably better than most, actually). It was the whole ride and man oh man, it was satisfying! Many thx for sharing!
12/13/2011 c1 blueeyes11354
I really enjoyed reading your fluff. Well done. :)
12/13/2011 c1 ohtobeyoung
Good story. Was in Minnesota with -50 wind chill. Talk about cold.
12/13/2011 c1 4BilliCullen
Hot holy hell!

Yeah, Kate, you CAN do fluff!

Sidenote: The 6 year old green demon, I experienced him the one and only time I skied. I was mortified that I was being schooled by a 6 year old.

You evoked memories I'd long ago forgotten. I was 25, had my own personal instructor, and failed miserably. If only he'd been Edward.
12/13/2011 c1 mountainlion718
AWESOME! absolutly loved it! :) jeez, i was melting away everytime there with Bella :)
12/13/2011 c1 eliza41
This was a lot of fun. A little fluff was just what I needed.
12/13/2011 c1 they call me red
This version of Bella sounded a lot like my internal dialogue so of course I love her. ha ha This was a lovely little piece of holiday fluff with a smattering of smut. Thanks for the early christmas present. Hope you have a great holiday season.
12/13/2011 c1 1edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207