FanFiction.Net
for Negative Twenty and Falling

12/13/2011 c1 KristineM
Loved it! Great story! Thanks so much!
12/13/2011 c1 cullen sandra
Sweet story. Enjoyed reading it
12/13/2011 c2 Nonita
Thanks!
12/13/2011 c1 Nonita
I loved it! Thanks for sharing with us.
12/13/2011 c1 NewGirlx
AMAZING! (Said in 3 syllables, because, seriously, that's the kind of expert-grade amazing that we're talking about here!)

Funny, fluffy, very very VERY sexy - what an epic one-shot.

Why do I get the feeling Alice knew what would happen when she told Edward that Jake would be teaching Bella? ;)

Definitely put me in the Christmas Spirit! Thanks so much for writing it (and for the glossary too - I read it beforehand and it helped a lot!) :D
12/13/2011 c1 1Dawnplus3
I was just thinking this morning that I would love to read a good, fluffy little story to get me in the mood for Christmas and this was it! I'll definitely read it again soon. Loved it! Emmet was hilarious. Yay for fluff!
12/13/2011 c1 Twiggalina
This was a really,really great oneshot.I seriously love it!The snow setting has put me in a very festive mood too.

Great Stuff!

Happy Christmas Katinki:)
12/13/2011 c1 ksw3
Awwww! Very sweet. Enjoyed it a lot. Needed some nice fluff! Thank you for sharing! Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!
12/13/2011 c2 sahlamari
Like any good student, I read the glossary first. So I know what I'm reading about, since all I've ever ridden on snow is a sledge. You may think I'm nuts for reviewing a glossary, but I liked it. Anybody got a problem with that? ;-)
12/13/2011 c2 Britt01
Oh, btw, awesome title.
12/13/2011 c1 Britt01
Damn, woman! This was so freaking hot, and fun and awesome. You had me smirking and giggling and panting and yeah, yum! And actually, I think you've convinced me to go skiing with my reallyreallyreally good skier boyfriend. I've done a bit of skiing when I was younger, but not very good, and not for years. And while he wouldn't be teaching me, it might be a lot of fun to watch him carving up a mountain. Hadn't really thought of that part. Thanks! *g*
12/13/2011 c2 228
Hi, that was refreshing, and adding the glossary was really great idea too:)

It was different from what you've written and I like it a lot.

12/13/2011 c1 vickigoesroar
Ridiculously cute and a lot sexy! So much fun to read!

So how much would it take to bribe you to write more of these guys?
373 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25