for Adventures on the Outer Rim

Loved this! Thank you!
4/1/2020 c1 25Falfaly
Wonderful. Thanks.
10/20/2018 c1 argellastarkiller
rereading because this has always been one of my favorites
3/2/2018 c1 BabyFaceCrossbones
Awesome :D I'll bet Harrison and Carrie are experts at doing this lolz XD
5/10/2017 c1 22Arlome
Oh, this was devilishly naughty:P
And the end...hilarious!
Kudos!
3/12/2017 c1 43erindarroch
"What is it about us and the Outer Rim?" haha! I love it. I also love how smoothly they came to the joint decision to take the next mission there, too.

I really like your idea of a "Galaxy Faire", with representation from all the far-flung worlds in one place. That could be the setting for many more fun stories.
4/7/2016 c1 57KnightedRogue
Jeez, I feel like a stalker, going through your stories like this. ;) I liked this one a lot. And I mean, smut is awesome, but I also really liked the idea of a walk-through galaxy. I want one. Very nice work!
3/16/2016 c1 39Mako-clb
Smutty goodness
8/2/2014 c1 3Stoned Rose
Damn that was good! Very hot. I think I need a cigarette. :-)
6/19/2013 c1 Lily Skywalker
So I had to re-read this because I just read your blog post where they DIDN'T finish! xD I've read this a long time ago and seems like I never reviewed... I'm sorry about that! And this was HOT, they finished and you made a wonderfull job! :D Now I can go safely to bed... TO SLEEP! :D
10/3/2012 c1 Kat0510
So cute! I really enjoy your stories.
3/28/2012 c1 25Zolo77
I cant believe i haven't reviewed this yet. i know, i suck. sorry.

LOVED this! Loved this on the blog, still love it here. :)

Serenno. I can see another short story there...
12/23/2011 c1 Newby
Nice! There was just enough plot to keep it good. Some nice background and a good finish.
12/18/2011 c1 28Zyra M
Very nicely done. You do a great job of really setting the scene and giving it this whole other layer with the outer rim theme to go along with the rest. It's fun to see Leia as the instigator and Han doing a very bad job of trying to be the responsible one. And I'm sure that Leia has absolutely no Han Solo resistance training ;)

Also, very nice at the end when they want to go back to the outer rim to bring it full circle. Loved it!
12/16/2011 c1 bon
Awesome! You write this couple beautifully! I don't think I've reviewed before but I have enjoyed every story of yours that I have read. Keep them coming.
19 Page 1 2 Next »