for The Devil May Care

2/22/2018 c3 HUNNYBUNS
Aaa I’m sad to find this fanfic unfinished and I hope one day you do come back to it. Its very nicely writting and I absolutely love your style and execution! And I really like the historical context and this kinda AU you’ve set up for luffy and law :D! Once again, LOVELY WORK my friend! Kudos!~
6/23/2015 c1 ckainee
You should really continue writing it, this story line is great! It's so descriptive with details, a lot of the scenes made blush and had my heart beating fast its just tooo cute x)
8/22/2014 c3 libbie
im addicted ;-; i NEED more ;-;-; please- i beg you... ;-; please TTTT
8/22/2014 c2 libbie
oh my gods im so hooked to this story 0.o i cant wait to read more! i love it :3333
4/22/2014 c3 29Paulie MickeyJ
will we not see the end of this wonderful story? Its so well written and interesting, please write it till end. Its mean to leave readers hungry.. Please write it till the intended end..
3/24/2014 c3 5general yumi
Ace! What can i do?! What can i do to make him better?! *sigh* *mumble* forgot that its just a story and not real *mumble* I really like how the story is going. Please update soon!
2/21/2014 c2 2PurpleBlueberry
Luffy is SOOOO cute! I love your story! It's the first time I've read about the Edo era and it's fascinating. Keep up the good work!
1/24/2014 c3 Guest
i love this pic so much! i'm learning japanese and this is not just a fic of my favourite pairing but also the new knolege 'bout japan culture and so more looking forward to your next chapter
8/19/2013 c3 7MysticMaiden 18
Oooh my heart stopped when I only saw 2012 plz do continue the way yu captured their emptions and thought just wow plz do update I want to see more of yur grt work with this fiction plz
8/13/2013 c3 4PrincessKittyKatz
OMGOMGOGMOMG! Luffy's sooooo cute! I luv this fic, it's one of the most fuzzy and cute fics EVER! (Somewhere in the distance *it's so fluffy i'm gonna die!*) *cough* anyways, keep on updating!
7/5/2013 c1 9Natylol
Na, Dark-san, update soon will ya' is being a while since your last update! I hope you didn't give up on this story t-t Ja na
6/13/2013 c1 6Katasana
This story is just so beautiful :') I can't.
Please. PLEASE. PLEASEEEEE continue this is honestly one of of the few stories I hope and pray for an update every day.
LawLu is my absolute OTP, and geisha Luffy omg LOVE

Don't do this to me pleaseeeeeeee orz
pleaseeeeee updatee!
6/10/2013 c3 3deadhemoglobin
Dude, dude, dude. You have no idea how this story reminds of Memoirs of a Geisha. Not that they're the same of course. You have a very unique style and your play of words are novel quality. I mean, you should be writing a book or something, you have serious talent. Like the said book, you have managed to bring me into a different world,you know, I can feel Japan and the Edo era that you so beautifully incorporated into this masterpiece. Your use of the Japanese language fuels the Nippon and classic feel to it and the dark theme makes it more realistic. Carefully placed characters, settings, and the way you pitched One Piece canon facts such as how you replaced the straw hat with a kanzashi. I think it is genius. Smooth, calm but dark. I am rather enthralled. Thank you for this. XD
3/30/2013 c3 19TheQueenOfScouts
I absolutely love this story And I really am anxious to know how it goes with Ace! Poor Luffy...
3/23/2013 c1 6darkimpulse
love the way you describe the environment
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »