for What Hurts The Most

8/10/2019 c3 Guest
And once again Beckett has conditions as to how and when they’d be together because that’s SO ‘Romantic. And when it felt as if Castle would finally stand up for himself, he resorts to being a wuss & a sissy again in your story. Simply, pathetic.
4/19/2018 c1 Guest
I think she needs to stop doing what she's always done before in situations like this because so far it's never worked for her.
4/4/2014 c1 BigKahuna
This is the one where Rick should haved moved on with someone else, you still have Beckett saying she can't be with Rick until... Since it's all about her maybe having Rick move on would shake her up a bit
2/5/2014 c7 FanGirl4Life16
I love this story! Excited to read the next one :)
9/2/2013 c1 Guest
Thanks you have continued. It is a kind of different take off where Beckett is longing for him as we all know how Castle feels about her.
8/26/2012 c5 4fbobs
Foolish question!
8/26/2012 c4 fbobs
That was great.
8/26/2012 c3 fbobs
Just found this whole series, decided to go back and read it from the beginning. So far it's a fun way to spend my morning coffee. Off to get another cup and I'll be back to read the next chapter.
7/15/2012 c7 8epaige.chuckles
I loved this story and can't wait to read the next one :)
4/4/2012 c7 Fayneir
I enjoyed this.
12/20/2011 c5 1Kie Santiago
Hey this was a wonderful chapter!
12/20/2011 c5 LadyAilith
I'm very pleased that Rick has pretty much laid down some fairly strict rules down. Yes, he accepted her back into his life pretty easily, but I think he's being the more adult of the two of them. I'm hoping that working through Kate's issues as he has it laid out will help her resolve her problems.

As to how this should all play out - I'd love to see them end up together, for good. But then again, I'm a dyed in the wool romantic. :-)
12/20/2011 c5 Beckett NYPD
Maybe they go away for a week someplace romantic.
12/18/2011 c4 4GibbsIsMyGod
12/17/2011 c3 Meagan24601
Good story! Can't wait to read more!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »