for Shmoopy Christmas Shmoop

12/16/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Flood. It’s all about choosing the perfect words. The case, lots of room to imagine the case. I love your clues – a cancer patient’s wig, desperate measures for the greater good, the fighter ghost lady. And snow blindness plus a cold. A cold is necessary, always. I don’t like when they're only resigned about their lives but I loved it when they were there for each other, Sam rubs up along Dean’s spine for comfort. All the running nose and snuffling sounds and gulps and groans are perfect. They seem so tired but also they seem so comfortable together. And after Dean finally says what’s wrong, Sam is just calm and confident and knows what that is and what do and knows what Dean needs to hear for real and get the right approaching. And Dean knows what he’s doing and IS comforted and grateful. I totally can see Helen baking a terrible-delicious fruit cake too. I love that you gave Dean and Sam a time for remembering people they lost and that it was in Christmas season.

Plain Text. Awww. Thanks for make everybody smile. I love that Sam’s more formal and Dean’s so Dean and we can tell who’s who all the way. Dean sounds a little high indeed and Sam is texting just to be sure. And the tissues, I love the tissues are all gone. This was the best text-banter ever. I think you should write one with I-am-always-literal-and-don’t-understand-jokes Castiel trying to text Dean.

Heart and Home. This one was totally getting a Christmas present. I love the two musicians with complementary plaids and aaaaallll the details about everybody. This prompt is great. All those people giving voiceless sick!Dean love and attention and Sam asking if music was okay for his head. :) And lots of forehead feels :) And good music and tea and “Christmas leaves him with a warm and dreamily twitching weight against his side, drool on his shoulder, and the taste of cookies in his mouth.” This end is all kinds of perfection.

Untitled. I think I have images to go with this little piece of Christmas gift. I love that scooping him close made Dean think of his Sammy. And that he talks to the Yeti in his head.

Pie. Sweet Sam that makes Dean happy makes me happy. I love the things Sam wants and that he puts the pie aside with effort. And how it’s short and warm and sweet just like a piece of pie that’s the right size for your hunger.

I'm sorry, I can't help it and love your writing. It’s like those little golden boxes that you know that hide those little colorful beads, then you open it and are still amazed by the colors and the brightness. Sometimes there are whole necklaces that are more elaborated and long, sometimes there are well polished little pearls. You always know but you never know.
12/15/2011 c1 143PADavis
You are my hero - such tasty tasty little fics of pleasure. I love those pompts - need to find some of my own! Very glad (just mho) that you held off on the overt wincesty stuff til the last. Much appreciated.

Always, your succint and gently perfect word choice amazes me. Beautifully done.

Phoebe
12/15/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
Oh this was just so sweet...how is it that I say that every exact time...*sigh, shakes head*...I loved this and some of them really had me giggling.

Hurt and sick Dean is jusy so much fun to play with and you do an amazing job at it. This was awesoem as always.

Oh and I have a new story up, please check it out and tell me what you think of it so far...*makes puppy dog eyes*...
12/14/2011 c1 116LaedieDuske
Aw, you always make me warm and fuzzy and melty. *purrs* These are all so amazing, as always. I haven't been reading much while I try to work my way through the two multi-chapters I'm writing, but this was a nice momentary distraction. I'm looking forward to getting caught up on everything I've missed while I'm hammering the keys over here. More please! :-)