for Kitty vs. Pietro (FINISHED!!!!)

4/3/2014 c1 EpicRose2000
Oh my gosh! I just finished reading this wonderful and entertaining masterpiece, and I have to say that I completely fell in love with it as soon as I read the confrontation between kitty and pietro. I've always been a huge fan of Kietro and I liked that you didn't always focus on them in this story because you gave me the chance to enjoy bobby, jubilee, lance, and rogue! Well done :) can't wait for more
1/1/2014 c42 9Chase Ling Ziao
Hello :) It's me again, Chase Ling Ziao. I do believe your Private Messaging feature isn't active so I'll have to ask you here, via a review for your story:

May I have permission to turn this adorably humorous fan fiction into a comic (not soon, though but some day :D).
I'll have it uploaded on my deviantart account with proper citation and the like. I hope for a positive response! \:D/

BTW, you had mad skills writing these love/hate things. It's refreshing and fun at the same time!
1/1/2014 c41 Chase Ling Ziao
The last scene is just priceless!

-Sorry, I must be spamming your inbox :D
1/1/2014 c40 Chase Ling Ziao
Wahahahaha! I enjoyed this very much!

You, my friend, have a talent for humor while also managing to keep your followers interested in the story per update. I wonder what it must've felt like when this story was incomplete and everyone would be scrambling and anxiously waiting for the next chapter, hihi.

I applaud you and your skills!
12/31/2013 c4 Chase Ling Ziao
HAHAHA! OMG just a few chapters in and I'm loving the conversations you're giving Kietro and the rest of her friends! I'm sure you had fun writing these out, haha.

I look forward to the rest of the fic!
5/3/2013 c42 6Angelic Romance
I've read this whole story from beginning to end and must say that this is one of the best, probably number 1, Kietro story I've layed eyes on(including Bobby and Jubilee, Rogue and Lance). everything took it's time to flow into rotation whereas other stories kind of mushes the characters together in a hurry and leave you mentally asking yourself, "How did that happen?" or, "Where did that come from?" It's kind of wierd commenting in the year of 2013, but I still hope there are a few others out there who has read this story recently. Wish I would have read this sooner, but oh well. It was great anyway.
8/10/2009 c1 never to be mentioned
loved it like toatly
3/21/2005 c42 1Kigono
haha! I love it! Though some of te parts in the story were kind u' corny, I still love it!
8/13/2004 c42 26Demoneyes 14
AW! So cute! I loved it! I'm gonna read the other one... oh wait... It's 12:25... heheh... I'll read it tomorrow! Your fic was awesome!

D14
8/13/2004 c27 Demoneyes 14
I love your story so far! I've been reading it non-stop. It's one of the best kietros I've ever read, and that's saying a lot! Hope you make some more Kietro's for me! Thanx!
7/29/2004 c23 HandgunsxVSxPoptarts
i like it all very much
2/29/2004 c42 firehottie
that was a really good story! i'm glad i read it!
~* firehottie *~
1/20/2004 c42 1bitrona
AW! that was soo SWWET :-D im like insanely happy right now, i feel like im on drugs or something. its 2:40 in the morning, and i have finals today and i haven't studied, partially cuz im a procrastinator like that, and mainly cuz i found ure story and i just had to read thru all 42 chapters and man this was an insanely fun kietro to read, and i like bobby/jubilee pairings, and tho lance was kindv ooc, and i felt bad for kurt, the kietro was soo great yay. ok now im off to read ure other story, im so glad uf inished this one, high expectations for crossfire!
1/20/2004 c42 l.c
I got this story from a friend of my. at first i thought it was really boring but then WOW! it rox! keep it up and wirte more Kietro stories!
1/20/2004 c42 l.c