for Kitty vs. Pietro (FINISHED!!!!)

6/11/2002 c18 8liltrick89
Er evil Pietro! No...he can't be that mean can he? There must be something up between Bianca and him...and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
6/10/2002 c18 cordy
i feel so bad for kitty but i can't wait for the next chapter
6/9/2002 c18 Twilight
Awww man Pietro! Why oh why are you such a jerk? Or is there more to the story than just what "Kitty saw"? This story is wonderful! I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
6/8/2002 c1 me
nawww... poor Kitty...

i really like your story, but i must of missed something cause i suddenly saw it, and there were loads of new chapters!

wohhooo! yay! -i said, and continued to read them rather than go do my stupid 10page essay due tomorrow...

crapcrapcrap, better go do that then

ta ta!
6/4/2002 c16 Kat
Tee- hee! Keep going; I love the way this is turning out! ~_~
6/4/2002 c15 liltrick89
Ok..I was reading your story over for the 3rd time and I saw on Ch. 16 that you asked for some advice. I know that this is a review for Chapter 15, but I couldnt' put it on 16 cause I already reviewed it...so heres my idea: maybe you could have Pietros POV on the kiss and other stuff. Anyway its just a suggestion and I love your story so far!
6/4/2002 c16 1Blessed Be
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! This is totally one of my favorite stories (hence the fact that it's ON my favorite list) CONTINUE!
6/4/2002 c15 Blessed Be
YAY! BOBBY AND JUBILEE! Happy.
6/3/2002 c14 Blessed Be
another great chapter, YAY! YOU UPDATED!
6/3/2002 c16 star
this last chapter is so cute can't wait for the next one
6/2/2002 c16 Twilight
Awwwwwww...Kietro! This story is so kawiii! The plot just gets better and better doesn't it? I can't wait for more! The Jubilee x Bobby scene was wonderful! I loved it when she said that a girl who doesn't like him is an idiot! That's classic!
6/2/2002 c16 18MoonGrlonearth
OMG! Finally, a kiss! Update soon! I simply mussssssssst know what happens!
6/1/2002 c16 8liltrick89
OMG! THIS IS GREAT! After I read this chapter I was cracking up! Anyway write more please!
6/1/2002 c16 4Myth2
Very nice, Keep going with the story. Pietro rules! um sorry, but it is very good
5/31/2002 c16 That One Chick
Wow, I never gave any thought to this pairing before..I like it!

heh...Pietro's an Adonis ;9