for Kitty vs. Pietro (FINISHED!!!!)

1/18/2004 c42 jjon
I really, really, liked that story. You did a great job, AND you kept everyone in character. You even made the situations logical, and you put in all my favorite characters w/ my favorite pairings. I'll be sure to read the rest of your stories.
8/14/2003 c42 1anime-loser
I love kietro thank you for writing this
8/12/2003 c42 mEeH
aw
8/7/2003 c42 7Ashes Forgotten
Another cute story featuring one of my favorite couples Kierto. I loathe Ronce though, so that was the only turn off in this story. The Jubby action was pretty funny, your stories have me warming up to this couple.

Very good with the comedy and love thing.
8/5/2003 c42 Aniis
i thought this story was so cool i hope you write more like it.
8/3/2003 c42 4kietro lover
i loved your story it was the best. i loved all of the pairings and you played the kietro pairing wonderfully. the arguing, the hurt, the drama, the love/hate relationship. i loved it. you are the best! i am reading "all mixed up" and it rocks too! i haven't read crossfire but i am going to do so right this moment. i love your stories. great job. i can't say enough how great this story is. i love it! i love it! i love it! great job, you are a great author.

great job i loved it,

kietro lover
7/25/2003 c42 1X-Girl4
I love this story!Wait I love all your storys!You so like rock- in the terms of Kitty.lol
7/10/2003 c42 7buffyangelus1
ya know, i don't know what it is with me, but i have always wanted to go to a resteraunt or movies or something and spy on one of my crushes or friends, it just seems like it'd be SO much fun, but hey i'm crazy so go figure! anyways i loved your fic, well actually i read all of your fics and loved them so go figure.

XOXO,

Christa
6/19/2003 c42 30Estelle Stafford
That was great.
6/19/2003 c40 Estelle Stafford
I was cracking up. That was hilarious.
6/19/2003 c39 Estelle Stafford
Poor Bobby. Come on Kitty and Pietro make up.
6/19/2003 c34 Estelle Stafford
Ha that was funny.
6/18/2003 c19 Estelle Stafford
Yeah, I agrre, poor Pietro.
219 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »