FanFiction.Net
for A Story in One Shots: Volume 2

10/11/2017 c1 7MrsKatE21
I think it would be touching if Rose needed up staying in Baia to raise their baby...
12/4/2016 c3 russia2774
Noooooooooooo how ,no why did you kill Dimitri please more updates
8/7/2014 c3 10hiseask17
Beautiful. Amazing. Brilliant. The tears rolling down my cheeks are describing my feelings right now.
8/30/2013 c3 2Mrs.belikov3369
I really like it, but it's so sad that Dimitri dies.
8/3/2013 c3 ladora
Your stories make my eyes leak and my heart hurt. It's a testament to your writing, and possibly a statement about my inability to decipher fiction from reality. But it's mostly your writing. You have a way with the words.
3/10/2012 c2 chaimaelahsini
I really enjoyed your writing, it's very neat and mature and emotional too. I hope you start something new soon.

Good luck and keep up the good work =)
2/25/2012 c3 Do'B
this story does not suck, like all your other stories this is truly heartbreaking beautiful...so sad dimitri will not get to meet his child, though iam glad that rose visited dimitri's family and that she is carrying his child.

i have always loved reading about dimitri's family i love yeva and all her mysterious riddles...
12/17/2011 c3 TaraAzuca101
that was so beautiful

it had me in tears /3
12/16/2011 c3 notavailable112
it was really great but sad too!

because dimitri died! but can do a sequel for it by showing rose's life after dimitri's death and about their child? & how is coping with her loss & about her relationship with his family?

please! it would be great to know more about the story!
12/16/2011 c3 nobody
awwww this story's juz so sad :(

its a great story, i must say,

but it nearly brought me to tears:'(

the love between rose n dimirti... their love and lost... it reminds me too much of whtz happening to myself..:(

a love that could never be /3
12/16/2011 c3 Guest
OMG

poor roza and dimka!

YAY Roza is pregnant! Can't wait to see where the story ends up!

Good job
12/15/2011 c2 6XxDeadlyBlackRosexX
I loved these two chapters and I'm hoping- so badly- that dimitri returns to Rose! Please let him! What will Lissa say?

Pleeeaaase UD soon!