for Dark Angel Chronicles

Very good
9/16/2015 c12 ILDV
Wonderful
9/15/2015 c11 4Hivedragon
Hmm and now we have seen Luke and Obi-Wan, nice chapter but now I do have to say something that has bothered me the constant change of your summary for this story when you put up a new chapter it might be highly confusing for new readers it might be easier to just put down just a general summary for the story it self and the chapter summary in the chapter itself.
8/31/2015 c11 2EmlynMara
Amazing how one's preconceptions can blind you to the obvious truth.

Luke, however, has no such qualms. Will he remember, though?
8/28/2015 c11 ILDV
Very very very GOOD
8/28/2015 c11 Captain Rudds
ohh... so Luke is (somewhat)aware he has a twin sister too and what she is going through(no doubt it's palpatine torturing Leia and her father);so the bond they both share works both ways, I really do like the backround stories, keep up the good work, and by the way when did Leia start her force training?
8/24/2015 c4 EmlynMara
My guess is that Ric and Kira are the child's parents and the child is now known as Mara Jade. So what he was really doing was looking for his own child. And contrary to what Mara believes, he did not abandon her and her mother. But that doesn't make sense since Mara knew her mother - unless her father was disposed of at a later date.

Interesting foreshadowing.
8/17/2015 c9 Captain Rudds
wait, when was afraid that her father would leave her like her mother did, Leia also said "and the other had" does Leia subconsciously aware that she has a twin brother and that he was taken from her?
7/15/2015 c10 BiP
Amazing
7/4/2015 c9 ILDV
Amazing.

Good. ID.
6/29/2015 c8 4Hivedragon
You picked the Tooka doll because of Innocents of Ryloth didn't you.
6/23/2015 c8 Rookworm
Simply glad to see you back on writing for this one!
6/23/2015 c8 PrincessJedixx
That was awesome, I liked how you had Anakin/Vader going out in public without the suit and the burning scars! Keep writing :-)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »