for Happy Christmas, Severus

4/23/2012 c1 4Inphemera
Loved it. Very cute! :) I liked how you portrayed Snape's personality.
4/11/2012 c1 2Chasemoony
Oh my gosh, that was so cute. Loved it!
1/1/2012 c1 42Jemennuie
This was a cute yet humorous one-shot. There were a few grammar mistakes/typos so a beta-reader might be helpful, but overall it was very nice.
12/29/2011 c1 1LemonDropsWoolSocks
My two favourite characters! You wrote them both very in character, but in a much more Relaxed (At least for Severus) state. I don't know what the other reviewer was saying about Tonks/Remus, it was obvious to me that it was either during the time he rejected her or was just rejected her in the story. Thanks for the amazingly cute story. :)
12/15/2011 c1 Edwina B. Karch
Love it. They make a cute couple.
12/15/2011 c1 Ruby-Elwood
As the other review said, definitely unexpected! I have to say, I was expecting all of them to end up alone. I have the feeling Tonks is cheating on Remus. Poor innocent Remus, sleeping upstairs. This was a sweet scene, and I like how it switches from Tonks-centric to Severus-centric. Even though Snape was totally creeping the whole time, I had a lot of sympathy for him-nice job with that. I also liked the details between the dialogue; they were a lot more powerful. I could see the connection they had, and I'm amused how irritated he got at bubbly little Tonks. You had excellent descriptions. I especially liked "He was staring at her again, with that same odd look in his eyes, something between fear, confusion, and awe."

I'm a little confused how a snowstorm would prevent someone from apparating. It would have made more sense to me if he had been more injured, or if something magical was going on, but I know the point was to keep him there ;) I like your leap in assuming that Tonk's hair would be its natural form when she was sleeping/lazy, but I doubt it'd be long curls. Or that she'd let Severus call her Nymphadora. Then again, maybe because it's him... hehee.

On a somewhat related note, I'd like to recommend to you www . rmimagic. com, a writing community set in the HPverse. There are lots of opportunities to explore characters and the universe. With your great writing style and your attention to details, you could make some excellent contributions, and you'd fit in with the authors. It's lots of fun, and I hope you'll check it out.

Good job with this story, and I hope to see more from you!
12/15/2011 c1 ctc