FanFiction.Net
for A Place to Belong

1/13/2021 c34 XOXMaximumcullenXOX
I am absolutely obsessed with this story! Amassing writing and character development! Please update soon!
10/21/2020 c34 6Dreamystranger
I really enjoyed reading this. Almost didn't take any breaks to be honest. xD
Loved the imprinting scenes and the Seth/Lucy relationship in general. :)

I am feeling so sad right now that the last update was 2014. But as you said yourself in the last chapter: Never say never.
I will follow this story with hope in my heart. :)
3/28/2019 c34 EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI
A mi me encanta! Sigue escribiendo por favor!
12/4/2018 c34 lyra
so um not to be weird but...i reread this...in the year of our lord 2018...and its still good...fuck like i havent been twilight-y in ages but like...this twilight renaissance has got me thinking and i miss the good old wolf pack and i really really liked this fic
7/31/2018 c34 1DarkFireAngel00
Miss this story so much
4/5/2018 c14 2AnimeLover229
didn't in the book Leah become a wolf and become of this her father had a heart attack and then Seth become a wolf too? or are you going to do it like in the movie.
p.s I hate Bella the more you trash talk her the happier i am. :)
8/3/2017 c26 1jessisthebestduh
So I like this stories plot line but I'm having trouble with the age thing. Jake is barley 2 years older then Seth like jake is a Jr and Seth would be a sophomore at school. Also you learn to drive at 15. I know this story is old and you've probably gotten this information before but it was really bothering me. Jake is only 16 in new moon so at best he's 17 in eclipse and is a grade lower then Bella who is in her senior year in eclipse.
5/30/2017 c4 2bookaddict19
awwww big brudder Paul :) nice to see them bonding
4/5/2017 c34 silentdreamer137
I'm in awe by your writing. Seriously. You're amazing.
4/13/2016 c19 10x XRoweenaJAugustineX x
I love this story! I wonder why her parents don't seem to be anything of an issue? They must really be shitty parents. What about her sister?
4/13/2016 c14 x XRoweenaJAugustineX x
You did good. This was a really good chapter, good pacing, good emotion.
4/13/2016 c13 x XRoweenaJAugustineX x
I think she's entirely justified. Entirely. Sam got to tell his imprint and Jake got away with willing his stupid non imprint crush. It's entirely unfair that she doesn't get to tell the only person she wants to tell. Men are asses.
2/6/2016 c34 outie9ktoodles
Please pleaseeeeeee update? This was so good and this new momma wolf dynamic is awesome. Pleaseeeee?
1/22/2016 c14 Guest
Wow wow wo. It's unbelievable how much planning and plotting it takes to follow the twilight plot. lol punz. Most of the time I see good plots and think wow it takes a lot to do this and I thought I was the only one who sat down and thought it through. But you? Damn. I KNOW I couldn't have done this one. Way to detailed. This is all so good.
1/22/2016 c13 Guest