for In the Heat of Winter

5/5/2015 c1 16bowddots
loved this~~ spitfire 5ever

-ojootaku
12/17/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Man, you are GOOD at this:)
2/23/2014 c1 Guest
Ingenious vocabulary monsieur
12/17/2013 c1 11Darkest Nightmare's Dread
Loved the chaptr.
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Almost as awsome as queen bro
8/13/2012 c1 18ace-x-love
oooh
5/5/2012 c1 SpitfireLove
Can I just seriously love you with all the power in the world? This is so incredibly amazing and heart warming (and body warming in general haha) AND IT'S NOT EVEN THAT SMUTTY! But it's amazing and hnnnnnnnnnnnnn I LOVE IT!
4/7/2012 c1 I'm not Greta Heyes
...but it's a secret.

Anyway I'm sad you left tumblr without notice. But very glad you at least left your five up here on FF.net. I would be very sad if I could no longer read two of my favorite Spitfire smut pieces.
3/6/2012 c1 Wellthisiswierd
Cute.
2/9/2012 c1 117thecivilunrest
I love you and this story. (:
1/5/2012 c1 2blackirishawk
this was a comfortable lemon! Very cozy... And hot! A vibrating wally... What else do you need? Nothing
12/22/2011 c1 10itslarayo
Perfectly seductive without being over-the-top erotic and gross. So, so, so in character, and I loved the little slips of character development that showcased their personalities and quirks. The introduction of Wally's ability to vibrate was pure genius.

You wrote this in a very clean-cut professional way; this was about Wally and Artemis' sexy times, and you didn't waste any time with awkward build up, which is exactly how I imagine Spitfire would function as a couple once they grow a bit older. This piece started and ended on definite points that make for a complete, full-circle feeling.

Great job, Ranty!

And now I'm off to drench myself in a bucket of cold water.
12/18/2011 c1 asdfghjklgofuckyourself
So excellent.
12/18/2011 c1 5Ferretsoup
DAMN GIRL WHAT WAS THAT? (Perfection, obviously.)

I loved it. Artemis was so in-character, and somehow you managed to make some lovely piping hot smut fluffy. How do you do that? It's a gift, Caelie. Absolutely fabulous.
12/17/2011 c1 10NCISlover96
Woah, things just got REALLY hot, like really really hot. Well, nowww know that Wally is apparently great in bed ;) hahaha, well good job, Pure smut :D
20 Page 1 2 Next »