for In the Heat of Winter

12/17/2011 c1 2moonspirityingyang
That was absolutely fantasmagasmic. Honestly, loved it. Loved. It. I mean Wally has to be a boss at sexy because the man can vibrate. I mean- come on... But I have one teeny tiny request. Can you write a Spitfire losing virginity fic? Please... I have a thing for those. I feel like Wally would be completely nervous and his bravado would just die and Artemis would have to take charge... Can it be rated M?
12/16/2011 c1 7Devil-in-A-Redhead
I..This still causes me spasms. I thought this would be less of a problem, since I read this already, but nooo. Still flailing, spazzing, and unable to think properly. Gonna just go melt into a pile of lust.
12/16/2011 c1 2ShenanigansKid
Loved it. The fic that im writing has to do with KF being able to keep his temp warm in the cold too
12/16/2011 c1 7Mewgirl223
Wow I liked this fic alot it was alot different then the other m rated stories of thesek two I have never seen that he vibrates for her. But I liked the way you incorporated that they still joke around and how Wally's heat does keep him warm while Artemis has to be all dressed up to keep warm. I love all your stories and this one just added to my love of them! Keep writing!
12/15/2011 c1 14ShipperBody