FanFiction.Net

I cried like a baby for Bella and Edward. Amazing. Good job :]
8/11/2012 c1 dravenjoke
Lovely.
8/6/2012 c1 la-geologia
Oh my godddddd... I LOVED THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!

You really did an absolutely fantastic job with this fic, hon! I laughed, I cried, you ripped my heart open, and then sewed so gently back together. Really, every part of this was just heartbreakingly gorgeous and so sweet at the same time. I loved it.

Definitely one of the best one-shots I've ever read, and I know It'll be one I come back to over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :)
7/29/2012 c1 1poffy47
What words can I use to describe this story, let me think erm... I know: FANTASTIC, AWESOME, SUPERB, BRILLIANT.

I found this by accident and am I glad I did. x
7/29/2012 c1 ggb-luma
It was really good..._
7/28/2012 c1 TessLouise
Lovely story...I laughed, I snot-sobbed.
7/24/2012 c1 lesuse
Sweet, sweet story. . . loved it!
7/23/2012 c1 Verano
Thanks for this.
7/20/2012 c1 missc
This was amazing. You're so talented, the way you made the beginning, leading us to believe that they were alive and edward was really arguing with tanya and taking jogs with bri to then show that they actually died, really blew me away.
I love that in the end they found the love to cure each others wounds, so yeah, perfect one shot 3
7/20/2012 c1 Rachel Garber
Kiya, I haven't read this yet and can't do it right now, because I have to get to a senior center in an hr, however, as I was returning to the top, I realized I had forgotten you have been dealing with some health issues and I want to tell you I am sorry that things got you down. I hope things have resolved themselves and that you are feeling better by now, Take care, and blessings to you, Rachel
7/19/2012 c1 Guest
Do you study psychology or teach it? I mean, do you have anything to do with the subject psychology. Because, you seem like you understand it really well. Loved the story. Loved its depths even more. The best line in my view - "for all of the fragility humans are burdened with, we're also remarkably resilient". Simply great.
7/20/2012 c1 kelmoore