FanFiction.Net
for Phoenix

8/22/2017 c1 twiclare
That was an emotional roller coaster but I loved it!
6/22/2017 c1 TheEasternWind
Omg. Man-looking. You know. I didn't know that more men have that issue. Seriously.
6/16/2017 c1 Scoobylover68
Just beautiful :-)
4/23/2017 c1 PAT2024
What a beautiful story. I read it a while ago, but enjoyed so much reading it again. So well written. Thank you for sharing.
4/15/2017 c1 Guest
Oh my gosh. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and amazing. I hope you've written many more stories, or plan to, because I am going to favorite you as soon as I can log into my account. Gracious. You are so gifted.
1/15/2017 c1 Jean
Wonderful story! As a widow I would love to think that life could be happy again but maybe not for me. But now that I finally have a granddaughter, I do have love again. Not the same but just as beautiful! Your stories have made me laugh out loud and I want you to know I have really enjoyed every one I have read!
11/8/2016 c1 EVK70
Love it :)
9/25/2016 c1 Annie815
This was amazing. I actually cried when i knew what happen. Like really really cried. They were so cute and then... Just loved it. Thank you for writing it
Ann
8/6/2016 c1 ai se eu te pego
Nice
4/21/2016 c1 jk
I really don't understand how she could be with him after the things he said...she'll never be Tanya..

fucking gross by the way...tanwhore...eweeeeeeeee
3/15/2016 c1 2Comrade'sRoza
Beautiful!
2/29/2016 c1 brit
Fuck! I looked all over for this fucking story! I read it years ago and it brought me to tears. I wanted to read it again but I didn't know the name. I even Googled things like "Edward and Bella Twilight fanfic Tanya and baby die," "twilight fanfic Edward Bella runs away," and today I finally thought of stroller and typed "Edward Bella twilight fanfic pushes stroller" and this came up. WHAT THE FUCKING. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS. I LITERALLY FUCKING SCREAMED. AND I'M SAYING FUCK SO MANY TIMES AND TYPING IN CAPSLOCK. SORRY. SORRY.

Okay. So thank you soooo much for this. I love this, I really do. It's a masterpiece of loving and losing. Heart-touching and beautiful.

You may not see this, but if you do, I love you.
2/25/2016 c1 Kksmum
Lovely story. Well done.
12/24/2015 c1 MaisieSky
This story is a masterpiece. I've read it countless times and still get choked up.
12/20/2015 c1 celebritystar