for Off the Rack

9/24/2021 c14 11Majestic-MSFC
Wow what an amazing story. I mean truly amazing so much like their season 2 selfs. Seriously I could’ve seen this happening on screen. Definitely going into my list of must re-reads. Thank you for sharing this gem.
6/25/2013 c14 38TheSingingPterodactyl
This was an adorable last chapter, although... I'm not seeing how this story is considered K.
Loved it! Finally they told each other how they felt. And that Peter guy deserved to be punched. Hard.
Wonderful writing!
6/25/2013 c7 TheSingingPterodactyl
Oh wow! haha Story took a turn, didn't it? I was confused when Caroline was in the picture then I realized time had passed, but I really liked it! Still reading though, just wanted to say I like where it's going.
The chapters before this were adorable though, loved them as well.
3/12/2013 c14 4Pretty.Little.Ashwee.11
Oh my god. I just had to read this whole strory as fast as I could. it was just soooo good! (: great job! hope you write more stories for connor and abby. I love them, theyre so cute lol
1/7/2013 c14 33WittyWallflower
Loooved this. I read all the chapters in one go. It was all brilliant and the fluffy pay-off at the end was fabulous. :D
12/11/2012 c12 3edwardfiend
Very cute! Loved this story. :)
8/14/2012 c14 Geminii524
Bravo! Loved the twist at the end with Connor turning the tables and commenting on the fit of Abby's clothes. (as if that sexy red dress did not fit her like a second skin :) )
8/14/2012 c13 Geminii524
"It was accidental," blurted Abby. Aarghhh! Why, oh why did Abby say that? Poor Connor, just crushed again! But then things are taking a definite upturn with the dancing and his hands on her hips.

Now, I MUST read the last chapter!
8/8/2012 c14 3schur655
Read this in one shot, Though I generally dislike anything that gets too far from the show, this was excellent. Having read some of your other stuff I am impressed how your characterizations match with the show itself and the actors portrayal. Season 2 Connor is subtly different than season 1, more confident and competent and far more technical. Abby is a more withdrawn character in season 2 clearly more in tune with Connor, despite her issues. One has to wonder if the writers went with RL flow or just gave up on the clumsy chemistry between Murray and Spearritt.

Whatever the case there is a solid break between season 1 and 2 in all the characters (except Cutter & Lester) it is not only Claudia Brown who disappears, Abby and Connor are different as well.
8/4/2012 c1 Guest
This is really well done, so much thanks.
8/1/2012 c14 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
If there's one thing smug jerks at a club are good for it's giving one the push they finally need! Lovely, natural and tender moment when they finally admitted the loved each other! The ending was just perfect, with Connor finding the confidence he needed, yet still being our sweet, doleful Connor - simply fantastic fic!
8/1/2012 c13 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
A scrumptuous little chapter - letting them discover a little bit more chemistry that lay beneath. Things are still awkwards, but they're definitely both trying now.
8/1/2012 c14 beccabearlove
I swear when I read, "you'll just have to take it off." I. DIED. I could just hear it in his voice and it sounded so sexy...me gusta.
8/1/2012 c14 56SaraEsperlo
Yay! You finished it! Brilliant ending just like the rest of the story. I truly loved it.
8/1/2012 c14 4bluieredhead
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT. Thank you so much. That was excellent! And the conclusion. Oh, loved it! Congrats hun :) xoxo
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »