for Because

9/9/2019 c6 Heavyarms150
I hope you continue this it makes awakenings lack of romance more bearable. Great work!
9/9/2019 c3 Heavyarms150
I love how you've done this. Its only dissapointing that no romance exists in awakening. But just imagine if you could play as leonie caron in origins. Loghain gets bested by an orlesian mage. That would be such a twist and then the hero of ferelden would be from orlais.
3/22/2015 c1 7Anakin
Hey, this seems like a good story you've got here so far. I wish there were more Anders stories from the dlc before his merge with Justice ... I always feel like we miss out on who Anders is without the influence of Justice. I'm glad I came across this one, looking forward to reading more.
2/15/2015 c6 2junipper
Yesssssssssss! I'm so sorry this review is horridly late! I'm just so, AH! Thank you for updating :D My gosh I love this story so much. You've written the cutest confession scene, quite clever - I love your cheeky Anders, too! Thank you, ah gosh, thank you for updating! Hopefully you have not been deterred from updating again, because I'll definitely try to be more vigilant of my emails this time around.
Your writing is still incredibly consistent and this was so easy to read, and I was trying really hard not to grin like an idiot the whole way through.
(Also, Inquisition has stolen my life and I'm totally okay with that)
2/10/2015 c6 6SnowHelm
It's wonderful to see another chapter to this story and I am immensely glad that you returned to it. Beautiful flow to the chapter and had me holding my breath. At first with Anders tactic I was worried that she would think it was Nate that liked her, but hopefully no confusion there - loved it. Can't wait to see how their night goes. Looking forward to the next chapter and thanks again for returning to this story.
9/17/2014 c5 2junipper
I am absolutely shattered that there is not another chapter to go on to - and the realisation that this story hasn't been updated in almost a year kinda broke me! I just hit a point of frustration with it actually, because I honestly felt I could have pulled up a comfy chair and read this all day.
Anyway, your writing is on point. Very, very little mistakes and everyone is in perfect character, and your Warden is very sweet and well-written. The feelings you have put into this story are well thought-out and are incredibly real (it's rare I find a story that I can actually 'feel' along to), and the pacing is lovely and well planned. Its lovely to see that you've put so much thought into this story, and I'm sure that you've gotten lost in the writing many times while working on it. I could gush all day about these fantastic five chapters but I'm sure that'd get to be a little much.
Other than that, I figure I'd let you know about my disappointment that came with finding this unfinished. My heart goes out to what could have been, damn it! Although I'm sure you've moved on to greater things, please know that I really loved this story and this past hour has been great :')
1/19/2014 c5 5The Champion of Kirkwall
I love this so much! Please update! I've been, like, pulled into the story. I don't want it to end now. Not yet anyway.
1/9/2014 c5 5LuckyRogue15
It's good to see that the warden commander gets some love. To often it is the origins import than the Orlesian warden. Keep up the good work. Hope to read more soon.
12/30/2013 c5 6SnowHelm
Completely awesome chapter! I want so much more of this story. Beautifully written and utterly spellbinding!
12/30/2013 c4 SnowHelm
Another amazing chapter. I adore Leonie and Anders. You are a very talented writer and I love this story!
12/30/2013 c3 SnowHelm
Wow that was an amazing chapter. I love her background!
12/30/2013 c2 SnowHelm
I adore this story, its fantastic, I love the interaction between Anders and Nathaniel and the Commander is a brilliant character!
7/23/2013 c4 2Zepper
Thank you! I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Their personalities play off one another so well, and it's nice to see the Commander of the Grey is as human as the rest of us :) I especially loved the turning point that Anders experienced; how he wanted to see the stone facade of the Commander crack, but when it did, he didn't know what to say at first. They're delightfully realistic. Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/12/2013 c3 Zepper
Come baaack! This is an absolutely beautiful story! I love how Anders is specifically the Anders I know and love from Awakening, not the annoying guy from DA2 :P I also really appreciate the extra flair you add to Leonie's speech; it makes her sound much more believable and endearing. Thank you for such an interesting read, and I hope you update soon!
4/18/2013 c1 Elsweyrian
This is a really good story, and I hope you update more. I love the way you're writing this, and I actually don't mind hearing you talk about your character. You give her realistic flaws and features. Awesome job!
22 Page 1 2 Next »