FanFiction.Net
for Competition

1/30/2014 c1 11God'sgirlforever
Haha, this was too funny! I love it.
2/11/2012 c1 May Queen
Austra, this story was just /so cute/! I loved it! Thanks so much for writing!

-MQ
12/20/2011 c1 5Mayarin
Awww, this was a sweet, yet entirely funny story!

I love your portrayal of Spot in this. He's sentimental, yet just as cocky as we all love him to be. Also, your David and Jack are perfectly in character. The dialogue is fantastic, funny and believable!

Excellent work! This was a lovely Christmas story.
12/19/2011 c1 153stress
Austra,

That was adorable! I love the inner working of Spot's mind, how he threw his coat over his snowman and how he managed to pretend he wasn't cold when we could see he was. I can only imagine what happens when Spot finds out Jack and Davey were teasing him but I think it's so cute that Spot builds snowmans on the side :)

Merry Christmas!

ctb,

stress
12/16/2011 c1 25LucyOfNarnia
Sqquuuueeeeeeeeee! That m'dear, was a very undignified squeal from yours truly. I'm so so honored and happy that you've written a story especially for me, and now I've developed a rather warm, fuzzy feeling inside. As for the story itself, it's so fun! Really I do like it! Spot is all too hilarious this chapter, and it was funny how the snowman was his secret all along. I never did expect this, and you are the best secret Santa a gal could ask for! Thanks again for thinking of me, (and now I feel a bit guilty :P) you are a special, one-of-a-kind friend. Love, Lucy