for The Unseen Borough

6/24/2018 c8 brezzy
you could install and run grammly it picks up almost all of your mistakes. I really do love this story.
6/12/2012 c8 21rellimmes
what's gonna happen to Shadow? her friends? Why am I freaking out? Anyhow, Shadow's definitely my favorite character, her back story and fighting skills are awesome! Crescent's pretty cool too with her leadership qualities, wit and strength. Please update, I'M BEGGING YOU!
6/12/2012 c8 Water vs. Fire
Now im hooked :)
3/23/2012 c7 Water vs. Fire
I love it. Amazing story so far, and an amazing idea!
3/13/2012 c7 Verb
Buenos Noches !

It was horrid ! JK, it was awesome as usual. And I have a question. How do I give them toffee if I don't know who or where they are? Also, I am only doing this because you asked.

So adios, love. Bye angel.

~ Verb ( my name can also be a noun)
3/13/2012 c7 25LucyOfNarnia
I love your attitude at the end with the whole, "There is always room for improvement." That's a great attitude to have! Anyway, I've already told you how much I love this chapter, but I'll say it again! It was great! And I want some of that toffee! :)
3/13/2012 c7 lol
lol i love it you should bring pinky back like that other girl said she was to cool
3/4/2012 c6 newsiesroni
wow i like it but you should make it so Pinky some how made it out
3/4/2012 c6 14VividInfinity
"Somebody (in British accent): Just a tad. Thank you to our reviewers: skitteryissexy, Ealasaid Una, and LucyConlon! Wait, LucyConlon reviewed our story? I think I can die happy now..."

AWWWW! THANK YOU!

i luv u guys!

and i luv this story!

it's epic! i think that Spot is a ltitle bit out of character, but not enough that it really matters. Anywho, . . .

I LUV UR STORY!

i give u all virtual cookies
3/2/2012 c5 VividInfinity
I see maximum ride EVERYWHERE!

jesus christ, i really need to stop readin that over and over again
3/2/2012 c5 Ealasaid Una
i like this story. are shadow and verb gonna be ok?
2/29/2012 c5 skitteryissexy
This has been really good. and honestly i prefer longer updates once a week it gives me something to look forward to reading
1/18/2012 c3 25LucyOfNarnia
Here's an official review to go with the little message thingy. Great job on this chapter! It was super interesting, and I'm on the edge of my seat! You have to hurry and update! Great job adding more to the characters, and adding description. Can't wait to see what you have next!

Lucy
1/18/2012 c3 Ealasaid Una
wow this is a strong chapter.
1/15/2012 c2 beckyboo10
sounds great cant wait to read more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »