for No Mistletoe For You

12/17/2011 c1 FanFromFinland
I must also add after I read the other reviews that for me James didn't seem too childish - that's just part of maurauders appeal, and in this story it suited better than more serious approach. Also Lily's giving in was understable because I mean they started going out in they'r seventh year, so there must be at least something else than solid dislike at the point.
12/17/2011 c1 FanFromFinland
First or all fantastic story! It seemed so effortless, and for the first time in a long time I didn't check the whole time how much fic there is left, the maurauders actions were really interesting and well written - lovely unpredictable when I had no idea where this is gonna go. You have a good balance between dialogue and describtion, and the chapter break "Remus began hitting his head on the thick, heavy book." was spot on. Keep up the good work :)
12/17/2011 c1 Super Cara
Cute! But James was a bit immature for being a seventh year...
12/17/2011 c1 cookiesforlunch
brilliant :) loved the banter between the boys - very cool :)
12/16/2011 c1 8bookwyrms
Awww :) That was cute. And the bit with the transfigured snitch was clever. Sirius and James are a little too obnoxious and immature for 6th or 7th years, and Lily gave in a bit too easily, but other than that I loved it. I especially liked the bit at the end about after they're married. Great job!