for Right Moments

11/22/2019 c11 agnar
story started good. but has gone way too far off course, spending far too much time on gods and demons and ignoring ranma's actual life. Lost interest.
3/2/2018 c18 2Derich
Thanks for the treat! (and favored)
1/3/2017 c18 Ibskib
It feels like too much of a cop-out to not show who Ranma married, and to then not name her.
I would have loved to see the romantic progression that lead towards their marriage, instead of it all being skipped.
4/10/2016 c3 kabs9000
Seems very promising
3/8/2016 c6 Ibskib
Groping my breasts a movie theater - Groping my breasts in a movie theater

does not regard us great respect - does not regard us with great respect
3/8/2016 c5 Ibskib
I love the technique names, they are quite beautiful and evocative.
3/8/2016 c4 Ibskib
expressed of bliss - expression of bliss

to learning with mind - to improving his mind
2/13/2016 c8 Guest
what is happening
11/9/2015 c18 EddyQ
Rare jewel in the rough. Loops stories are surprisingly scarce. Sincere gratitude to the author.
7/23/2015 c18 PotKinRot
Beautifully written. And great for expanding my english vocabulary, there were lots of interesting new words that I had to look up and will hopefully remember. I had trouble identifying some side characters (there are just too many of them. In the original story, that is), and ended up simply ignoring them because I did not have the mangas at hand to look them up.
I found all characters to be very believable in their actions and behaviour. This was one of the stories best selling points to me: Near-instant immersion due to coherent and believable characters.
The Sudan arc was a good and creative idea, I enjoyed it. Thank you for the great story!
6/9/2015 c18 bablezmithgmail
Enlightenment, and the road continues uninterrupted.
Thank you.
4/10/2015 c3 12RedDesertPhoenix
Ok, normally I'd complete reading the story before reviewing it, if I did at all, so this is a bit odd.

I assume you mean what I think he should do?

I personally agree with Hinako, and partially with Soun. When the only thing you can carry over is knowledge and skill, why not learn all you can? It kind of ties into my philosophy of life anyway.

I'd not be above taking advantage of the situation, too. when death and injury just leads to a faster reset, no reason not to take more extreme training methods. Also, stock up on knowledge you can utilize once you break the time look, so you can do what Nabiki suggested. Perhaps Ranma would not be interested in money so much as Nabiki, but a way of nullifying engagements could be useful. As well as finding out what other engagements are out there, fishing for secret techniques from Happusai and Cologne... basically trying to trip all unpleasant surprises early, before they have any lasting consequences.
3/8/2015 c18 TheArchive
Now that I've finished, I honestly wished that when I started losing interest in the fic (back before chapter 11 or so) that I would have just skipped to the epilogue, see what happens, and then drop the story. Instead, I kept reading thinking it would eventually get better, but it instead became more and more disjointed and overly complex, with Ranma (ironically enough) pretty much losing all traces of good characterization which had been present earlier on (it's almost sad how he seemed to get worse character-wise instead of better). Honestly I'm just left with a rather sad feeling that I've just wasted most of the afternoon.
3/8/2015 c17 TheArchive
Seriously? Status Quo? This story seemingly fell apart after chapter 12 or so, and this is where it ends?

For a story that started out so awesome and with so much potential, I can't help but feel massively let down by the last part of the story.
1/7/2015 c15 1xThomas2