for The Genius

12/31/2011 c3 21Psycho Tangerine
First, thank you for the review. I added your fanfic request to my list.

You have some good detail in this story. I can see Justin having a bit of hero worship for Billy. The part with Billy giving him the Rad Bug was kind of cute. My one suggestion (I hope you don't mind) is to start a new paragraph each time a different person begins to speak. Other than that, the writing is good.

From your profile I see you are a Billy fan. A few authors I would recommend from this site include Mele and Peregrine. I would also recommend Stephanie Moffett at http:/www.paladar.com/fanware/index2.htm it's not an active site anymore, but the fics are still there.
12/31/2011 c3 R.I.P. Paul Gray
This made me cry. Lol great job!
12/31/2011 c3 Billy and Adam Rule
Applause! Bravo! Bravo! Beautiful ending! I hope there's a sequal! I love sequals! Anyhow, thanks for the story and keep up the awesome job!
12/30/2011 c3 brankel1
Awesome.
12/30/2011 c3 1 Billy Fan
Awesome ending! Keep writing terrific and well-written stories, please! Can't wait to read The Way of the Dino! Thanks.
12/29/2011 c3 602Ghostwriter
Justin with the Radbug? Awesome. Or as Billy would say: 'Prodigious". Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/28/2011 c2 Billy and Adam Rule
Oh, I love Billy and Justin too! Please update soon!

Midnightmoonwarrior the not signed in reviewer, you're just mad because BluePinkRanger is a better writer than YOU could ever be! You talk about flamers, but look at what YOU are doing! You should just get a life and leave BluePinkRanger alone. Thank you.
12/28/2011 c1 Unknown
Midnightmoonwarrior, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Thank You.

~Unknown~
12/28/2011 c2 Midnightmoonwarrior
You need to stop writing because you suck.
12/27/2011 c2 1 Billy Fan
Awwww...cute chapter! Please update soon! Thanks.
12/26/2011 c2 The dude with a F
Awesome!
12/26/2011 c2 brankel1
Excellent.And have A Happy New Year.
12/26/2011 c2 Ghostwriter
Awww...poor guys. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/26/2011 c2 Hog
*Clapping* Great Job!
12/24/2011 c1 11monkeerangerfan
this was really good. can't wait for more if there is more.
22 Page 1 2 Next »