for Drunken Sailor Moon

12/20/2019 c2 8Ellen Kuhfeld
Obviously Sailor Moon could handle it. She's used to moonshine.
6/17/2013 c1 9hot dog285
this fic made me laugh my ass off.
what do you do with a drunken sailor indeed.
9/17/2012 c2 5moonrevenge13
Loved it! :)
9/16/2012 c2 21Vchanny
Either end would have work. Both have their own feel to them, though. I like the one you chose. Fun story!
9/16/2012 c2 LoveInTheBattleField
Great story.
1/20/2012 c1 4TirOrah
I loved it! ^^ You wrote the entire battle scene really well; I could picture a drunken, stumbling Sailor Moon downing youma that way. XD Everything was well written actually.

Thanks for a hilarious read. ^^

Ja ne!
12/29/2011 c1 16BunnyTheEpicBunny
One word, AWESOME ! HA it' s halarious :D
12/22/2011 c1 40PrincessSerenity101
If you came up with a sequel for this, I would definitely be on the look out for it. Rei/Usagi shipping is always welcomed as far as I'm concerned ;) Good story, it was very fun to read!
12/19/2011 c1 supersexyghotmew95
BRAVO BRAVO I LOVE IT SERENA IS GOOF BALL
12/18/2011 c1 wannabe kairi
lol thats funny drunk with the generals
12/17/2011 c1 5TheKueken
"Put her in the long boat 'till she's sober, put her in the longboat 'till she's sober..." - Me and my bff used to have way too much fun with this song, thinking about the Senshi. Finding this fic made my day ^_-

...I'm assuming this is a post-Galaxia fic and the Generals might have been resurrected (as jolly good guys who wanna have fun) for the sake of this story ^^

I laughed a lot at picturing the 'fight', which was very nicely written. And I loved how it's implicated, that Jupiter knew best how to handle a hangover - and the plotbunny was kyoot (*sings* "...put her in Rei's bed 'till she's sober..").

Thanks for this~
12/17/2011 c1 43Squirrel Stone
Hahaha! Loved it! My only question is why was Usagi (Serena, Sailor Moon) drinking with the Generals? Were they trying to get her drunk so she couldn't dust the youma? Are the Generals good guys pretending to be bad? Or is it something else?