FanFiction.Net
for OHarmony Dating

6/27/2014 c2 19ONNMT has moved
[Jokes aside] I really like this! The idea is quirky, original, and I'm all for it! :D I may submit even an OC in the future *hums* Me aside, the other OCs seem interesting. I worry that the Hosts might be a little OOC, but it's all for good fun and a unique idea.

Sooo, yeah! I'm enjoying this so far, and I look forward to moreee
-ONNMT
6/27/2014 c1 ONNMT has moved
/O'Harmony/...

Good lord... X'D
9/10/2012 c2 3laughtillyourstomachhurts
Please update more chapters!
8/13/2012 c2 8SadisticallyMine
Full Name: Hua Otokoe

Nickname if any: Rose, flower. (Hua means flower in Chinese. )

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Going on the Internet, playing piano, playing basketball, reading, baking, doodling, singing, dancing.

Personality: Hua has always been a bit shy when you first come to meet her. She's quiet and will usually stay that way until she feels as if she can open up to you. When you get behind her barrier, she's a fun, outgoing, and playful person. It's hard for her to open up, though. She likes to tease and make fun of her friends at times but that's playfully. Hua is known for the fact that she rarely shows emotion. This makes it hard for some people to figure out what she is thinking. She's stubborn, and gets jealous easy. But she's a great company keeper and gives a lot of good advice and quiet comfort.

Appearance: Long black straight hair she usually ties into a ponytail. Bangs are long enough to cover her eyes and sometimes pins them to the side with bobby pins when in class. Abnormal dark purple eyes that she is ashamed of. Wears a ring made out of wide on her right ring finger from her brother everyday. (Ring was given to her when they were young to symbol their sibling relationship. Her twin has one as well.)

Height/Weight: 5'3" 102 pounds.

Astrology Sign: Scorpio

Blood Type: B

Family: Father and mother have overseas jobs in the USA. Twin brother named Xing(star in Chinese) that is like her best friend. They actually look nothing a like. While Hua has long black hair Xing has dyed short reddish hair. While Hua has abnormal purple eyes Xing has typical dark brown eyes. Xing, like Hua, is 14 and is a high school student.

Looking For A Woman/Man That's: Playful, teasing, outgoing, and not afraid to say what's on his mind. She's looking for someone who she can comfortably play around with or someone who can be happy for her when she's sad. Loud for her when she's quiet. Someone that's the same, yet exactly the opposite.

Is it still open? ; I see you haven't updated for a while D: But I really like this so I hope you update soon
2/22/2012 c2 3TheLeafOnTheWind
Full Name: Demiya Kanna

Nickname if any: Dia, Dea, and Ana, though Dia is preferred.

Age: 17

Gender: Female, thank you very much.

Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, studying for exams, baking, and dancing

Personality: Very polite and well-mannered at first, but as she gets to know you she'll get more comfortable. Once she is more comfortable, she loves trying new things, traveling, and physical contact. She takes responsibility very seriously. Can be trying at times, as she does tend to rant about irrational or bigoted people, but she has good intentions. She intends to go to college for an engineering degree and hates the cold with a passion.

Appearance: Curly red hair down to the small of her back, natural of course, without bangs and frequently pulled back into a braid or ponytail. Blue-green eyes with light but long lashes. Very pale skin with many freckles, and a small tribal tattoo of one angel wing and one devil wing on her shoulder blades. Modestly curvy and fairly slim, but not as in shape as she'd like.

Height/Weight: 168cm/5'6", 56.7kg/125lbs

Astrology Sign: Taurus in western, Dog in eastern

Blood Type: O positive

Family: Father is a high school tutor, mother is a part-time scientist who loves to travel and goes on several trips abroad every year. She has one sister who graduated from art school two years ago and proceeded to move back home and one cousin who she rarely gets to see, while her immediate family is estranged from the rest of the extended one due to religious differences. Regardless of this, they are firmly middle class.

Looking For A Woman/Man That's: Thoughtful and independent, collected and considerate, but willing to try new things and be visibly affectionate.

Have fun writing~!
1/23/2012 c2 3iWriteStuff202
Full Name: Ai Himako

Nickname if any: Pheonix, because of the multicolored streaks in her hair that often remind people of the bird.

Age: 16 and 1/2

Gender: female

Hobbies: dancing (terribly, but that doesn't usually stop her), drawing, paint balling, skateboarding (well seeing as its her only form of transportation, save for the bus), playing video games, eating, watching movies (specifically horrors, she can't stand chick flicks)

Personality: playful, sarcastic, tomboyish, artsy, somewhat sneaky, has an unusually big appetite for such a petite girl, unladylike, down-to-earth. Can get carried away at times, gets over dramatic when she's pissed off. Despite the fact that she's not super-smart or anything, she's pretty good at reading people's emotions.

Appearance: petite, averagely curvy, her messy just-above-shoulder-length hair is dyed a sunset orange-red, with dark red-pink, dark violet-blue, yellow-blonde, and lavender streaks running wild through her hair. Her bangs just reach her dark eyes, obscuring any view of her dark brown eyebrows and lashes. Her skin is a nice peachy color, but at night the lack of light makes her look ghostly pale.

Height/Weight: same height as Haruhi, 120 pounds.

Astrology Sign: Virgo

Blood Type: O negative

Family: stay-home single, divorced, unemployed mother lives on the other side of the city, where Ai visits once a week with her 5 year old sister Kimi. During the week she lives at her dad, Akito's brand-new, modern condo.

Looking For A Woman/Man That's: Cool, collected, someone to balance out her partial insanity.
1/23/2012 c2 iWriteStuff202
Full Name: Ai Himako

Age: 16 and 1/2

Gender: female

Height/Weight: same height as Haruhi, 120 pounds.

Astrology Sign: Virgo

Blood Type: O negative

12/25/2011 c2 iWriteAwesomeStories
lol thnkx! I love myself (Caroline) 2! Haha ur pretty good @ writing and I love this idea for OHarmony! I wouldve never thot of this! have funn :D
12/24/2011 c1 Death-the-Kitten-Meister
This is my characters bio.

Full Name: Zenith L. Hanable

Nickname: Zen Zen

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Boxing, reading, writing, listening to music, drawing.

Personality: Has a good sense of humor, but is minorly paranoid like her father. She takes her bordercollie, Dakota, everywhere for protection. Her favorite colors are black and white. Is cautious to new people but opens up easily once she gets to know them.

Appearance: Black hair that goes down to her chin, with magenta streaks in her bangs. Bangs cover her left eye. Brown eyes and freckles that go across her nose and beneath her eyes. Pale skin.

Hight/Weight: 5'6'' 100 lbs.

Astrology Sign: Leo

Blood Type: AB

Family: 1 Nosy older sister. Very nice and excepting mom, but a catious dad who likes to threaten new dates.

Looking For A Man That's: Nice and open to new ideas. Has a good sense of humor but not mean. Isn't demanding or invades her personal space. No random mood swings. Not clingy or succumbs to peer pressure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this helps and please keep on writing.
12/24/2011 c2 10RoseyRedCosplay
Hmm, very interesting. Your beginning is very well done!

I have a question however. Are you using all the characters only once, or are you going to use them for more chapters? Essentially, are we gonna see these OCs again?
12/24/2011 c2 MyMusicisMyWorld
~OHarmony Bio

Full Name: Kamiko Hanae Wakana

Nickname if any: Kami, Kam, Hami

Age: 15 going on 16

Gender: Imma be a female unicorn (;

Hobbies: Reading(mostly Manga), Watching Anime, Painting, Anything to do with music, Swimming, Running, Singing, Soccer, Basketball, Help create a new fashion line with her mom VIA video chat, Being the goody two shoes when someones about to do something bad(:

Personality: Good Side: Fun, Funny, Cool, Calm, Hyper at time and random during those times, caring, smart, honest, trustworthy, reliable, responsible, outgoing.

Bad Side: TOO MUCH of a goody two shoes, creepyy(x, stalkerish like Kyoya, who knows everything about the girls, TOO honest, gets guilty too easily, gets pissed to easily, make her angry, aka bully her friends, your going to the Lost City of Atlantis. also VERY cheap when it comes to buying stuff using her own money.

Appearance: Raven- Black(kind of poofy) Hair(most of the time let loose/down). Her hair is half-way to her waist, pale skin, hour- glass figure, very fit, can be a super model ö

And has brown eyes which has little sparkles in them when shes happy or excited.

Height/Weight: 5'7, 114 lbs.

Astrology Sign: FISHIESS(: (Pisces- is tht how you spell it ovo)

Blood Type: A ü

Family: "Momma" - Midori, one of the top Japanese fashion designers who work in abroad. She only sees her family in special occasions. COUGH COUGH. Rarley.

"Popa"- Tadashi- Rich businessman in Japan, he lives with his family but is often not home. Kamiko is also Daddy's lil' girl.

"Nee-san"- Daisuke- Basketball Superstar of his High School. His twin is Akira-chan. Admired for his good looks and charming personality *u*

"Onee-Chan"- Akira- Soccer Superstar of her High School which she attends with her twin, Daisuke-san. Very smart, clever, and intellgent. But is also charme with good looks.

Looking for a man that's: over-protective, loving, loves me for me, RICH.. Maybe.. Kinda.. No.. Yes... Maybe..., Awesome hairr, eyes you could just melt into, funny, HOT, abs maybe?, smart, responsible, trustworthy, honest, reliable, and is in many ways like Kamiko but yet different.

;3 ;D ;$ rawrr ;{D
12/23/2011 c1 EbonyPrincess22
OHarmony Bio

Full Name: Miyuki Arienna Yamazaki

Nickname if any: Miu, Ari, Dark Dutchess,  Emo Princess, Party Animal (I like to dance)

Age:16

Gender: I'm a girl. Is there a problem with that?

Hobbies:  Cosplay, Dance, anime, Working on cars (everyone has their quirks, this is mine), Painting

Personality: I'm smart, fun when I want to be, evil when I don't. My friends say I'm dark because I hate waking up, but can you blame me? My dreams are more or less fantastic. I have to admit I have anger management  issues, but I mostly keep them under control. I like cars, and I like working on them. It's like my weird happy zone. I have to say I actually am quite indecisive at some points, but don't work great under pressure. I like school subjects like Physics, Algebra, and I'm some what into politics and history. Call me a nerd, but it's the truth. I love music, I listen to a lot of American music, though, because of my mom, but I'll listen to anything.

Appearance: Well my mom is Indian American and my dad's full Japanese. My hair's dark brown, like dark chocolate and curlyish. My skin has a tan like my mom. My eyes are blue.  I have glasses, but wear my contacts most of the time.

Height/Weight: 5"4, 115 lbs

Astrology Sign: Aquarius

Blood Type:AB

Family: A smothering weird dad (who treats me like a little helpless girl), three older brothers (a lost cause), and a dog (Maximus, yellow lab). My mom is a completely different story. In other words I think she's nuts.

Looking For A Woman/Man That's: Smart, calm, not boring, tall, but not too tall, not smothering, but actually cares
12/23/2011 c2 11Nimash
I'm interested to see how my date will go.

...That sounds strange...

At any rate, the first two dates were very cute, and poor Haruhi. Actually, she didn't want to be involved in the first place, so I guess she lucked out.
12/23/2011 c2 1shercocked
OHarmony Bio

Full Name: Kirsten Mason

Nickname if any: Nope!

Age: 16

Gender: I ish be female :P

Hobbies: anime/manga, writing, swimming, listening to music, playing the trombone, animal rescue, being crazy, going to conventions, hugging cute things, and annoying others XD

Personality: I am normally a quiet person at first when I'm around people I don't know or people I'm not familiar with, but when I get to know you, I'm a crazy outgoing girl willing to do almost anything! Although sometimes I can go into small bipolar fits of rage if something or someone annoys me enough, but that almost never happens unless I absolutely hate you or something. ^_^

Appearance: shoulder-lenght straight reddish brown hair usually pinned to my left with a small bow of some form, shade-shifting hazel eyes, pale fair skin,

Height/Weight: 5'6'', 135 lbs

Astrology Sign: Moo, I'm a taurus. :3

Blood Type: I dunno... :/

Family: Mom, Dad, little brother, four dogs and nine cats

Looking For A Man That's: a smart and fun-loving pet person that loves me for who I am and doesn't try to change me or my personality, and someone who isn't so much of a control freak or extremely protective of me, but slight protectiveness is sweet. Also, someone who isn't clueless when it comes to being romantic; I'm a sap for gushy romantic stuff. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This should be interesting... XDD
12/23/2011 c2 41Hita-Chan
~Yay, my character's going on a date with Honey-chan~ Great job. Hope you continue soon!
24 Page 1 2 Next »