for pretty in the snow

10/21/2012 c1 17fakesroyalty
Loved the last line :)
3/7/2012 c1 21my best enemy
aw i loved this, it was so sweet! i loved how short and simple, yet so beautifully written it was. and so hopeful and cute,too, especially at the end. i love your lavender as well, she's so much like mine, and charlie was so lovely to her, carrying her home. wonderful job, roma! :)
1/10/2012 c1 Clueless-Major
I fell in love with the idea of LavenderxCharlie =) this one shot is both angsty and cute. =) I really enjoyed reading it
12/28/2011 c1 4erlebnisse
Aw ~ I love LavChar so much!

This was really cute - and you're writing is really good too!

Kudos.
12/22/2011 c1 97lowi
Gosh, Roma. Your writing. It's truly fantastic. I promise, I'm just as mind-blew as usual, by this. &hearts

The beginning was so sad, especially for Dean's and Seamus' sakes, as well as Parvati's and Padma's. And of course for Lav. :'(

You nailed her character wonderfully, it was really impressive, and I really felt for her. The description to a homeless crazy lady really stood out to me, and somehow touched me-it was gorgeous. :3

And, Charlie! Yum. XD

The very last line, it was just PERFECT, Roma.

Brilliant work!
12/18/2011 c1 52BlueEyes444
kdskldksldk

Roma, I just. Wow. This was just so askalkslaks. I'm speechless. It was beautiful and amazing and thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I loved it so much. :D
12/17/2011 c1 10Avanell
Sweet...more to come? :)
12/17/2011 c1 70keep my issues drawn
I loved that. Poor Lavender, scarred by Greyback. I never really knew if she died, 'cause it wasn't clear in the book, and I dont trust the films.

But you made Dean die! *cries* I loved how Lavender had no one. God, r&ring fics with sad part makes me seem like such a sadist, me loving sad parts! :L

But Siriusly, this was great!