for Tales of Titans

11/26/2018 c2 Dogsigh
Well, good to hear you are coming back. 7 years is one hell of a hiatus. Looking forward to what you come out with next.
11/25/2012 c1 Kenju
Well, not a whole lot I really can say here. This story is at its beginning…and I mean the absolutely ** beginning of the entire galaxy and all of creation from what I can tell lol.

Seriously though, reading this, I think you would do pretty well if you took up some serious writing classes. You have talent and you have a very bright creative mind/imagination. You borrow from existing things here and there, but I think you could in time become a professional author and write your own stories. You just need a good teacher and some proper classes to take what you already have in terms of skill, and sharpen them, mold them, give them direction.

I’ll warn you ahead of time, being a professional author is very difficult and few can make a living off of it. There are many factors that determine this, and not all of them are the author, a good number of them are the readers.

At the very least, reading this has confirmed for me that if you truly wanted to write original fiction, you easily could do so should you put your full effort into it.

With this story for example, you showed a lot of abstract thought, original thinking and creativity. You showed THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND EXISTANCE for crying out loud. I honestly cant think of a single example I’ve ever come across on this site of anyone doing that…EVER. It was a little wordy in some places, and a little overly detailed in others, but that’s to be expected when it comes to writing something you’ve never tried before…or have any examples to follow that I am aware of.

I cant really form a solid opinion of this fic just yet though, I would need to see more, more characters and some interaction before I can form enough of an opinion to judge this in any way as a story. As it stands, I have to say it’s a nice piece of art you have drawn, and I would love to see more of it.

Keep up the hard work dude, this one is about as original as you can get, literally lol.
12/21/2011 c1 warprince2000
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you make this into a Harem fanfic?)(can you add Raven, Blackfire, Jinx & Argent to BB Harem)
12/18/2011 c1 1Beetledude
A curious and funny little tidbit, which as of now still have many possible paths. It's a delight to read something a little more, or in this case, much more abstract. Furthermore I enjoyed the the initial explanation about the Aperion Pool, and how it caused the world to come into existance.

Cheers,

-Beetledude
12/18/2011 c1 Beetledude

Cheers,

-Beetledude
12/18/2011 c1 15Eragon Namikaze
Very descritive. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. I really liked how the Green used its intellegence. I really can't wait for more.
12/18/2011 c1 28bubbajack
Cool creation myth dude! Gar is obviously the green thing an I'm gonna take a shot in the dark an say the other things are Rea and Cy? Cant wait to see what you do with this!