for And It's Burning in the Rain

12/14/2012 c1 32Manic Penguin
beautiful
10/21/2012 c1 Limaro
This is fantastic and you have a great talent! So much to love but this
"You fear the woman who wants to take your heart, Snow, but you must know that I will freely give you mine."

"I'm scared," she whispers, tears flooding her gaze.

"You need not be. If you give me yours, I will protect your heart with my life."
- is pure poetry, and makes me swoon.

Thank you for writing!
9/11/2012 c1 2Ravnur
I love it! And you caught the point, that Regina loved a man, who got killed, albeit the details weren't correct, but I'm sure you know it.

I love this fic.
9/2/2012 c1 49That70sshowlova
You're such an amazing writer. I loved every bit of this story.
6/10/2012 c1 Maida
I usually read your hunger games fics, but since you write so well I decided to try this one and I can't say I was mistaken :)

Maybe you could write something with more chapters?think about it.

Love your work really
5/29/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
WOW! That was awesome.

I guessed essentially the same thing, why Regina Hated Snow so much.

I actually like how you dealt with David's and Snow's relationship better then they did in the show. As much as I adore this show, I was not real thrilled with the Season Finally. I just feel like they rushed it, and it was a little weird.

Anyways, loved what you did here. Only a few more stories to go and I will have officially read all of your HG and OUAT fics.
5/25/2012 c1 13Nephite
Wow! That was beautiful! I love your writing and it just is perfect!
3/17/2012 c1 mlanchards
That was...that was...that was...beautiful. :D
3/12/2012 c1 Makennas Hunter
Awww...this is beautiful, sweet, and amazing. Nice job!
2/1/2012 c1 27DC55
That was so insanely good.

I mean, seriously, I'm sitting here in msip, trying not cry. That was so beautiful. Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. It wa original, which is always good, I really really loved it. Truly, I did.

Wonderful job. More? Possibly? What if I say please? Hmm? Think about it.

Wonderfully yours,

DCdreamer55
1/25/2012 c1 3Witchy-grrl
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! I LOVE the parallel scene structure of this story, and GAAAHHH THE HAPPY ENDING OF AWESOME almost made me cry, it was so sweet. :D LOVE THIS!
1/24/2012 c1 anen
your ouat stories are amazing! so much characterization, perfect flow of events, your grammar is fantastic! please, please write another story pertaining to the events of the last episode!

pretty please :)
1/21/2012 c1 Guest
amazing story !
1/7/2012 c1 hfce
That was beautiful. :)
1/3/2012 c1 3isxbelv
So, I honestly started tearing up because that was the sweetest thing in the world. I love David said to Mary the first time he admitted he loved her, and I like how the divorce was a more mutal thing. Great work!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »