FanFiction.Net
for Listen to Your Heart

1/30/2012 c1 23CreepingMuse
I'm not a big fan of songfics. I normally avoid them like the plague, but I trust you. But I have to say, I skipped almost all of the lyrics because I was so much more interested in what you were saying. The lyrics are a crutch that you simply don't need, and they distract from the rhythm of your own words and your own voice.

That being said, I loved the observations and the progression. In particular: "She wanted them raw, and flawed, and bleeding, but only so she could try to fix them." Yes. Absolutely. Elena is such a fixer sometimes it's absurd-I've always thought that Elena was more strongly attracted to whoever most needed saving at that moment, and you expressed that in a lovely way. Loved the progression from their survival being a lie to their survival being the truth. It's a really good piece.
12/21/2011 c1 17Last Marauder of Five
Loved it!

The song did fit her feeling of being torn between the two brothers.

My favorite part was when Elena ponders about her being like Katherine. It really is typical of her to compare herself to her doppleganger, to try and be different from her even when it goes against her heart.

Keep writing!
12/18/2011 c1 700JLO
Beautiful fanfic.
12/18/2011 c1 jozac
Simple, yet beautifully done. you perfectly weaved the storyline with the song to bring us Elena's POV.
12/18/2011 c1 1loveyouforever101
I really liked it. I feel like there are a lot of storied about her just jumping into a relationship withDamon. She thought it all through and realized that he loved her and would do anything for her. I really liked it. Thanks for writing it!
12/18/2011 c1 proudwlw
This was absolutely amazing and beautiful!

I loved it so much because the song fit so perfectly and I loved reading all the feelings in this. It really gives insight to what Elena is feeling, torn between the two men she loves

Amazing loved it very much :)