for Lazy Ass

And now I want a Shikamaru for myself 3
3/19/2020 c1 3Ayerim Herrera
How cute Shika can be!
1/4/2017 c1 18Holly Wills
Oh god, Kakashi's little comment got me laughing so hard.

Thanks for this story!
8/18/2013 c1 1Pomporin300
aww... suki suki suki suki suki!
Daisuki ttebayo!
8/17/2013 c1 20Rose Duchess
This was a really sweet fic. I loved how Ino was his motivation for doing what he did. Great fic.
10/21/2012 c1 21KawaiPanda
awww!
I think it's cute how motivated he is.
great job!
6/29/2012 c1 5oldnewfan
N'awwwww :3
5/23/2012 c1 2Bloody Red Empress
Kakashi just had to say it xD Great story!
5/20/2012 c1 2Lilli of the West
Awww's so sweet!
4/3/2012 c1 tumpy3
loved it, this was a great story and the summary was just perfect :]
3/16/2012 c1 4AuburnCollision
this was so incredibly well done :)

beginning with all your insight on shikamaru; it was just ohmygawd the little idiosyncrasies you had. and all the character depth and the bingo book and everything was just so perfect and illustrated so much more than what kishimoto gives us on screen/in the manga. and it's good to see this side of shikamaru that's respected because come on we all know he gets enough credit but there seems to be something off about uh well the nations not acknowledging that in the manga/anime so i'm so glad you pointed that out. lol this is so convoluted but if you need clarification just lmk ;)

and i'm glad this was published quite recently because i ship shikaino to the deathhhhhhh ugh you have no idea so seeing something like this is really uh, nice for a lack of a better word

ok so some things i really appreciated:

the snapshots between his younger self and who he is now as a person. totally illustrates his nature perfectly and you've pegged him so well i don't think you could've done it any other way

his average day; and the birthday. aw well that was cute ;) and you're right, shikamaru isn't the kind of person who would throw something like that and i'm glad you pointed it out. the fact that ino was having a crappy day just kind of makes the ending so much sweeter. she /would/ have a bad day on her birthday now that i think about it ahaha. but yeah i'm really glad you had him throw that because it obviously shows that he cares/whatnot; and now that i think about it, shikamaru is always willing to go through the trouble /for/ ino. ie: chunin exams, whatever. LOL sorry i can talk about this couple forever but i'll save you the stupid rant ;)

all in all, everything was just ugh so adorable and so cute and yeahh i'm a total sucker for this couple and basically i love everything you did with shikamaru's character and the dichotomy between his laziness and his actual willingness to make ino happy in the end. it was such a fun read.

okay much love, fav'ing ;) happy writing & hope to see more shikaino
2/16/2012 c1 1astravaea
So awesome! But can you continue this story? PLEASE?
1/13/2012 c1 1MysticRuins22
Ok, this is seriously one awesome story. I loved every single minute of it, and I think you wrote Shika and Ino perfectly. Definitely favoriting this :)
12/24/2011 c1 Cookies-Potterhead-Cream98
Nice! Fluff! Keep up the good work! :))
12/23/2011 c1 Mrs. Rock Lee
Aww so cute! Love how Shikamaru put his laziness aside all for Ino, cute!
23 Page 1 2 Next »