for Breathless

1/4/2012 c12 mprmusings
i can only imagine what's eating at tony and of course how gibbs would know just how to "deal" with an emotional tony. i liked this update a lot. thank you for the update!
1/3/2012 c11 Linds
Your story is wonderful so far. Great writing. Can't wait for more!
12/31/2011 c11 ShortSarcasm
Great job
12/31/2011 c11 moira4eku
And I enjoy relationship fics and character built fics more than the actions (that is what makes NCIS so good. It's characters driven show!). I'm glad that they were able to get the Russian and loved Gibbs reasons for having Ziva stay wit Tony. He really knows how to take care of his team. Looking forward to reading more of your tale.
12/31/2011 c10 moira4eku
Such a lovely chapter. I loved the camaraderie between Tony, Ziva, and Abby. Don't mind that one reviewer, it is NOT BORING! Your really have a good feel for each one's personalities and voices. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
12/31/2011 c11 Glow60
I love the story. I can't wait to see Gibbs spend sometime with Tony. I also think Tony is going to drive everyone crazy with the speech program. I can just picture Gibbs threatening to take it away.
12/28/2011 c10 AngieFaye76
And it continues to be a wonderful story! Keep up the good work! :)
12/28/2011 c10 mprmusings
Ha! Good lord! I wonder if McGee/Abby were thinking when they set up the text to speech software for Tony? Just think how he could torture McGee :D fun update and I love that Ziva remains with him. Thank you for the update.
12/28/2011 c10 ShortSarcasm
Loved it
12/28/2011 c10 easylion
love this update!
12/28/2011 c10 Sara
I know the summary states that this was going to be heavy on the Ziva/Tony friendship, which is certainly meeting that criteria, but I could do with a little more interaction between Tony/Gibbs. I mean, ALL Tony/Ziva is pretty boring.
12/28/2011 c10 33starryjules
Ok, now I really want to read a separate fanfic about Camp Happy-Crappy! That has a lot of potential!

Great, in-character chapter, but now I'm a little worried by the ominous final line... :S
12/26/2011 c6 JTR300
This is deathly boring!
12/26/2011 c9 ShortSarcasm
Great job
12/26/2011 c9 starryjules
I always love the Gibbs/Director interaction. It was something the show hit on with Jenny and have continued - albeit in a very different way! - with Vance. You capture them well here, and I enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for sharing!
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »