for Breathless

12/22/2011 c5 12lizrat66
Glad that the team is altogether and Tony has come through surgery, like Ziva's comments to the nurse.
12/21/2011 c5 mprmusings
LOL-i can totally envision tony finding a way to communicate his complaints! thank you for the update!
12/21/2011 c5 ShortSarcasm
Loved it
12/21/2011 c5 WhiteTigerBlackPanther
well written chapter, thanks I can picture Tony being very unhappy and then some.
12/21/2011 c5 17DS2010
Love the last line about Ziva's prediction
12/21/2011 c4 4Kathy59
Just found this fic, hope you hurry with the next chapter.
12/20/2011 c4 easylion
Great!
12/20/2011 c4 33starryjules
Loved the start with Tim's inner monologue and kudos for the medical research. Ziva's emotion felt spot on, especially with "Why would he do that? For me?" For such a badass, she's incredibly insecure when it comes to feelings of worthiness, and I think you captured a bit of that here very well.

Boo for catching up to real time, but I'm glad I discovered this story and can't wait for more!
12/20/2011 c3 starryjules
First, kudos for Abby for listening to a great song! Abby is such a tough character to write, but you portray her (and Tim) really well here. And Gibbs with the cell in the Potomac - made me think of the early days when Tony and Kate had a drawer full of phones for the boss! Another nice update!
12/20/2011 c2 starryjules
Poor Ziva, I would imagine she would be a nightmare trying to get to Tony. I did laugh at the idea of her being 'locked' in an exam room at some podunk hospital...I don't envy that poor intern!

Another good chapter!
12/20/2011 c1 starryjules
I just discovered this story tonight...Nice set up and good characterization of Tony and Ziva!
12/20/2011 c4 mbj
Wonderful chapter! Loved Gibbs answer to Ziva that "he's the Boss"
12/20/2011 c4 AngieFaye76
This is a wonderfully realistic story that also shows much of the raw emotion very well. Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to seeing where you will take this!
12/20/2011 c4 ShortSarcasm
Loved it
12/19/2011 c3 mprmusings
just found this ff...intrigued so far and looking forward to how it may play out. thank you for sharing!
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »